Built For Speed Salmon Fishing Charters offers year-round angling adventures in West Vancouver, Canada. Local waters are home to all 5 species of Pacific Salmon. Chinook/Coho/Sockeye/Pink & Chum all migrate thru the area. BuiltforSpeed is located close & central to all of the best local hotspots.
BuiltforSpeed is owned, operated & maintained by licenced Captain, Chris Speed, who has 40years of experience mastering & fishing local Vancouver waters in all seasons. BuiltforSpeed is a 24’ Zeta Marine express cruiser a fully equipped, covered, stable & fast fishing machine. There is plenty of comfortable covered seating space for four anglers to enjoy a day out on the water. The vessel is powered by a 310 HP Mercuiser383 inboard/sterndrive BravoIII leg & a quite/fumeless 20HP Tohatsu trolling motor, dialed down to get the exact speed required when trolling for Salmon. It is also rigged with two modern Garmin 12" fishfinder/GPS, ice-box, private toilet, fridge, 4 Scotty HP downriggers for a professional fishing experience with light 10.5 ft rods & a large inventory of premium tackle rigged by Capt. Chris.
Charters range from 5 hours & can be extended to any length if desired. Departing from Horseshoe Bay it is the premium location that provides an excellent opportunity for Chinook only minutes from the dock. Trolling for salmon is standard practice in Vancouver. You will be provided with quality rods, reels, tackle, lures & bait. Upon your return, your catch will be processed for transportation in order to enjoy at the table.
All trips require a valid printed fishing license with a Salmon stamp. Please bring your snacks & refreshments with you. Remember a hat & sunglasses. Message or call for a detailed fishing report & transportation options or any other questions about booking a guided fishing tour with BuiltforSpeed Fishing Charters.
Book a trip with Built For Speed now and enjoy the excitement & fun of Vancouver Salmon fishing!
Every trip has a 5% GST added.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Built For Speed Fishing Charters
- CA $675 per group - Half Day – Customized (1 Person) (5 hours)
- CA $700 per group - Half Day – Customized (2 People) (5 hours)
- CA $775 per group - Half Day – Customized (3 People) (5 hours)
- CA $825 per group - Half Day – Customized (4 People) (5 hours)
- CA $1,050 per group - Full day – Customized ( 1 Person) (8 hours)
- CA $1,075 per group - Full Day – Customized (2 People) (8 hours)
- CA $1,150 per group - Full Day – Customized (3 People) (8 hours)
- Toilet Enclosed private toilet on board
- GPS 2 Garmin 12" GPS/Fishfinder/Depthsounder in sync.
- Fishfinder 12" Garmin fishsinder & transducer
- Refrigerator for drinks/lunches
- Wireless Trolling Motor 20HP Tohatsu quiet/fumeless trolling motor
- Ice Box Fridge & Cooler with ice & separate fish ice box
- Rods, reels & tackle (All tackle, bait gear provided)
- Lures (huge collection of Salmon trolling gear)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Clean/bag/ice & transport ready. Smoking fish.)
- Snacks (Bring whatever you like)
- Drinks (bring whatever you like)
- Fishing License ($15 all must have a printed saltwater licence)
- Lunch (Lunch/drinks bring your own)
- River Fishing (Rivermouth fishing in the fall in the saltwater.)
- Nearshore Fishing (Minutes from local hot spots!)
- Offshore Fishing (We fish a variety of locations)
- Reef Fishing (Structure fishing in the winter/spring for Chinook)
- Flats Fishing (Rivermouth fishing, summer/fall Chinook & Coho)
- Light Tackle (10ft Iight rods just you & the fish, no weight.)
- Trolling (Downriggers, light 10.5ftrods make it very sporting)
- Spinning (Summertime for Coho & pink Salmon in the shalllows)
- Jigging (Year round, Chinook in winter, Pinks/Coho summer.)
- Drift Fishing (Jigging while drifting when Salmon are schooling)
- Salmon (Chinook)
About the Captain
|2 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|18 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since June 2017|
About this listing
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: