Built For Speed Salmon Fishing Charters offers year-round angling adventures in West Vancouver, Canada. Those spectacular waters are home to some of the greatest population of Salmon. Vancouver Salmon fishing is nothing if not rewarding. As soon as Captain Chris and his crew help you bring your first catch to the boat, you’ll see what we mean.
The company is run and operated by Captain Chris, who has had decades of experience mastering the waters. He will take you out aboard a 24’ Zeta Marine express cruiser, which is a stable and fast fishing machine, built with comfort in mind. There is plenty of space for you and your three fishing buddies to have some fun with your rods. The vessel is powered by a 310 HP Mercuiser engine and an outboard motor. It is also rigged with modern navigational electronics, ice-box, a toilet, and down riggers for a professional fishing experience with light 10.5 ft rods.
The trips are from five to eight hours on the water. You will be departing from Horseshoe Bay, and its perfect location enables the captain to put you on Chinook in a matter of minutes. For your trolling experience, you will be provided with quality rods, reels, tackle, and lures. When you return to the shore, the captain will clean and fillet your catch so that your weekly dinners will be sorted.
All trips require a valid fishing license. You could also feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks with you. And don’t forget your camera to capture the catch and have something to brag about!
Book a trip with Built For Speed now and enjoy the ease and fun of Vancouver Salmon fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Zeta Marine (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2018. Powered by a 310HP Mercruiser 383 MPI Bravo3 engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
West Vancouver Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Built For Speed Fishing Charters
- CA $630 per group, additional CA $32 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip - 3 MAX (5 hours)
- CA $735 per group - 5 Hour Trip -WHOLE BOAT (5 hours)
- Toilet (Enclosed private toilet on board)
- GPS (Garmin Electronics)
- Fishfinder (Garmin Electronics)
- Refrigerator (for drinks/lunches)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (20HP Tohatsu quiet/fumeless trolling motor)
- Ice Box (Fridge/Freezer, cooler on board)
- Rods, reels & tackle (All tackle, bait gear provided)
- Lures (huge collection of Salmon trolling gear)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Clean, bag, ice your catch)
- Snacks (Bring whatever you like)
- Drinks (bring whatever you like)
- Fishing License ($15 per angler, get it online!)
- Lunch (bring whatever you like)
- Nearshore Fishing (Minutes from local hot spots!)
- Offshore Fishing (We fish a variety of locations)
- Light Tackle (Downriggers, play the fish with no weight)
- Trolling (Downriggers, light 10.5ftrods make it very sporting)
- Salmon (Chinook)