Calypso 2 Fishing Charters – Nuevo Vallarta invites you to complete your Mexican fishing bucket list. This family-owned company has gained a reputation hardly anyone can beat. Whichever aquatic desire you have, the captain will make it happen. Each day out is an exciting opportunity to not only catch a lot of fish, but also have fun with your family and friends. Imagine this – just as you are ready to cast a line, you spot a whale passing by!
If catching big fish with light tackle sounds appealing, the 28’ center console is your ticket to the best Puerto Vallarta trip. The boat’s twin 15 HP Yamaha engines will power you to the best fishing grounds in no time. The vessel is fully rigged with Furuno navigational electronics, fighting chair Tuna tubes, and many other professional facilities. This fishing machine was truly built with comfort in mind!
Explore the bay, test the waters for Roosterfish, Jack Crevalle, Skipjack, and Mahi Mahi. Go a bit further for some Sailfish action. Fish the waters around the Marieta Island for Snapper, Pompano. Grouper, Blue and Black Marlin, Amberjack, Jack Crevalle, Wahoo, and who knows what else. Or head up to 40 miles out and “go deep!”
Fishing with Captain Ariel is so good, you will want to go back immediately after you return to the shore. If fishing is not your main priority, combine it with snorkeling, have lunch at the beach, explore the remote parts of Las Animas and Yelapa. The choice is yours!
The trips are all-inclusive. You will be provided with license, quality gear, tackle, bait, and complimentary fish cleaning and filleting service.
Enjoy a day out on the prolific waters of Mexico with Calypso 2 Fishing Charters – Nuevo Vallarta and have the time of your life!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Puerto Vallarta (Center console) originally built in 2005, and restored in 2013. Powered by 2 115HP Yamaha 4 strokes engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Nuevo Vallarta Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Calypso 2 Fishing Charters – Nuevo Vallarta
- $320 per group, additional $20 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Bay (MAX 5) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $20 per person after 5 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bay (MAX 5) (6 hours)
- $560 per group, additional $20 per person after 7 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Yelapa Style! (8 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $20 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Bay Edges (MAX 5) (8 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $20 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- $780 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Corbetena (MAX 3) (10 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (10 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Fishfinder Furuno the best
- Bed Front of the boat
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Bluetooth
- Tuna Tubes
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle (My favorite. Getting big fish on light tackle)
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)