All breeds of anglers have the opportunity to fish Florida’s Atlantic coast like never before with Southern Comfort IV Charters. You can fully enjoy their hospitality and professionalism and who knows, you might even come back for more!
Troll the offshore grounds or drift fish the wrecks and reefs. Certain species are more prevalent in different seasons, so if you are targeting a specific species, it’s best to call in advance to find out when that time of the year that might be. The best thing about this part of Florida is that you don’t even have to travel too far out to get to deep waters – it’s almost in your backyard.
Black and Red Grouper, Mahi Mahi, Cobia, Sailfish, Wahoo, Kingfish, Yellowtail and Mutton Snapper, Skipjack and Albacore Tuna – all these and more await offshore. We will always try our best to keep you and your guests entertained and go for what is biting at the time. Again, it is a good idea to touch base with us prior to your charter to make a game plan between crew and guests.
The ‘Southern Comfort IV’ is a massive 52’ custom-built fishing vessel with plenty of space for up to 10 anglers. She can cruise at a top speed of 30 knots thanks to her twin Cummins engines.
The Southern Comfort IV is fully outfitted with everything you need for a successful trip. She comes complete with stellar gear by Shimano TLD with custom-built bent butt rods to land Tuna, Sailfish, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi. We use Penn 4/0 outfits for the reef fish. The Southern Comfort IV has all the comforts of home with her clean restroom, freshwater sink, air-conditioned cabin, a Bluetooth multimedia system with speakers to play your favorite tunes.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Southern Comfort IV Charters
- $999 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $999 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,950 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet Very clean restroom!
- Air Conditioning Come inside and cool off for a few!
- Live Bait Well Live bait is not included, but can be purchased
- Kitchen Freshwater sink, microwave, refrigerator
- Multimedia System Bluetooth with speakers inside and out!
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate (and Captain split gratuites (25% is standard))
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (We do not have to go far to get to deep water! Gulf)
- Offshore Fishing (For trolling charters or to drift fish)
- Reef Fishing (Drift fishing)
- Wreck Fishing (Drift fishing)
- Light Tackle (When needed/wanted)
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Outriggers for trolling)
- Drift Fishing (We drift or troll whatever you would like)
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|159 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since June 2017|
About this listing
Custom-built Chesapeake (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2009. Powered by 2 670HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: