All breeds of anglers have the opportunity to fish Florida’s Atlantic coast like never before with Southern Comfort IV Charters. You can fully enjoy their hospitality and professionalism and who knows, you might even come back for more!
Troll the offshore grounds or drift fish the wrecks and reefs. The best thing about this part of Florida is that you don’t even have to travel too far out to get to deep waters – it’s almost in your backyard.
Black and Red Grouper, Mahi Mahi, Cobia, Sailfish, Wahoo, Kingfish, Yellowtail and Mutton Snapper, Skipjack and Albacore Tuna – all these and more await offshore. All you have to do is pack your lunch and hop on board!
Your boat for the day will be the ‘Southern Comfort IV’, a massive 52’ custom-built fishing vessel with plenty of space for up to 10 anglers. Fresh on the water in 2009, she can cruise at a top speed of 30 knots thanks to her twin Cummins engines.
The Southern Comfort IV is fully outfitted with everything you need for a successful trip. She comes complete with stellar gear by Shimano Tiagra and Shimano TLD with custom-built bent butt rods to land Tuna, Sailfish, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi. The Southern Comfort IV has all the comforts of home with her clean restroom, freshwater sink, air-conditioned cabin, a Bluetooth multimedia system with speakers to play your favorite tunes, an ice box, and even a kitchen area. The only thing that’s missing is you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Custom-built Chesapeake (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2009. Powered by 2 670HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Hypoluxo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Southern Comfort IV Charters
- $795 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $795 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Very clean restroom!)
- Air Conditioning (Come inside and cool off for a few!)
- Live Bait Well (We love to live bait just let us know!)
- Kitchen (Freshwater sink, microwave, refrigerator)
- Multimedia System (Bluetooth with speakers inside and out!)
- Outriggers (An fish up to 8 lines at a time!)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate (20% gratuity is appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (We do not have to go far to get to deep water! Gulf)
- Offshore Fishing (For trolling charters or to drift fish)
- Reef Fishing (Drift fishing)
- Wreck Fishing (Drift fishing)
- Light Tackle (When needed/wanted)
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Outriggers for trolling)
- Drift Fishing (We drift or troll whatever you would like)
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)