Makina Sportfishing offers an incredible all-inclusive angling adventure in Guatemala, the top Billfish grounds of the world. There are dozens of Sailfish, Marlin, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi around. If you are a die-hard fisherman who want to leave all the daily routine behind and think of nothing else but catching big fish - welcome aboard.
Join Captain Gilfredo “Juanga” Lopez, a real threat to any fish. His tournament wins at the helm have earned Juanga a reputation as a guy who’s ALWAYS on the bite, and his friendly, charismatic personality makes him a favorite with visiting Guatemala fishing clients.
Born in the famous Marlin fishing town of La Guairá, Venezuela, Juanga has fished as a mate with the biggest names in Caribbean offshore fishing. The experience he gained brought him to the finest fishing operations in the Pacific, where he further honed his skills earning his captain’s rank and never looking back. His unbeatable reputation in Central America has earned him thousands of happy clients.
Makina Sportfishing has tailored a great variety of full-day and multi-day packages to meet your specific needs. You can battle with big fish for just one day or spend up to 6 nights in a local guest house and fish every day.
The lodge is located just 1 miles away from the boat in a private neighborhood with 24/7 security. It has 5 air-conditioned rooms with 1 king-size, 1 queen, and 1 full-size beds. There are 2 living rooms, a large kitchen, a 12-person dining room, a large pool, Jacuzzi, a pool bait with an ice maker, a BBQ area, everyday laundry service, and outside lounge, hammock, and dining room areas.
The All-Inclusive packages come with all the meals, snacks, drinks, fishing, lodging, and transportation. Your boats for the day will be a spacious 36’ Out Island vessel with two 450 Cummins engines. The boat is fully outfitted with absolutely everything you need for a comfortable and productive day on the water.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Out Island (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2002. Powered by 2 450HP Cummins V8 C series engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Makina Sportfishing
- $770 per day per person - 6 Night Trip - 5 PAX All Inclusive (5 days)
- $800 per day per person - 5 Night Trip - 5 PAX All Inclusive (4 days)
- $820 per day per person - 6 Night Trip - 4 PAX All Inclusive (5 days)
- $835 per day per person - 4 Night Trip - 5 PAX All Inclusive (3 days)
- $875 per day per person - 3 Night Trip - 5 PAX All Inclusive (2 days)
- $925 per day per person - 5 Night Trip - 4 PAX All Inclusive (4 days)
- $950 per day per person - 4 Night Trip - 4 PAX All Inclusive (3 days)
- $1,000 per day per person - 3 Night Trip - 4 PAX All Inclusive (2 days)
- $1,110 per day per person - 6 Night Trip - 3 PAX All Inclusive (5 days)
- $1,125 per day per person - 5 Night Trip - 3 PAX All Inclusive (4 days)
- $1,170 per day per person - 4 Night Trip - 3 PAX All Inclusive (3 days)
- $1,200 per day per person - 3 Night Trip - 3 PAX All Inclusive (2 days)
- $1,850 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Electric 12v)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (Furuno navnet,Raymarine)
- Fishfinder (Furuno)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, custom-made rods)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Churrito, guacamole, salsa, salty veggies, etc)
- Drinks (Beer, soft drinks & water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Mahi, salads, BBQ, meat, pasta, etc)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Black)