Join the Dreamboats Portugal crew aboard the Mar Dos Navegantes and experience some of the best fishing the country can offer! You can count on the crew to show you the best way of getting the job done. They will be happy to help you turn a trip into an angling adventure of a lifetime.
The Mar Dos Navegantes is a 36’ Rodman 1100 that’s powered by twin 350HP Volvo engines. Whether you’re looking to stay closer inshore or head some miles off, she’s more than capable and ready. She’s outfitted with all the necessary safety and navigation equipment, including a toilet, to ensure comfort on longer trips.
Cascais is an area well known for its large and plentiful fish, including some really big Sharks. Expect to encounter species like Permit, Cod, Grouper, Snapper, Seabass, and more besides. From family fun to big game battles, you’ll be able to plan out your dream fishing trip in these waters.
All trips come with fishing licenses, so you won’t have to waste time getting hold of one. The crew will also provide you with all the necessary rods, reels, and tackle, along with drinks and snacks for the trip. Just make sure to pack a pair of polarized sunglasses and some sunscreen so you can be as comfortable as humanly possible!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Dreamboats - Mar Dos Navegantes
- €75 per person - 3 Hour Trip - Fishing Ticket (3 hours)
- €350 per group, additional €30 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip - Sunset Fishing (2 hours)
- €450 per group, additional €29 per person after 4 guests - Family Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- €450 per group, additional €35 per person after 4 guests - Family Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- €690 per group, additional €60 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Fishing (6 hours)
- €900 per group, additional €60 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Shark FIshing (8 hours)
- Multimedia System
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (If you want BBQ we can do for 20€ per person)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (If is to windy we have some spots to fish protected)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Common Pandora
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- John Dory
- Seabass (European)
- Shark (Blue)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Rodman 1100 (Motor yacht) originally built in 1996. Powered by 2 350HP Volvo Penta engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 16 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: