Lake Superior Hatteras Fishing is one of your best choices for a premier charter when fishing the Great Lakes. Departing from the Port of Duluth, Minnesota, you will soon find yourself in the middle of a rod-bending action.
Explore the Lake Superior’s outstanding fishery aboard the “Blue Haven,” a 42’ Hatteras boat. It is John Hargrave’s finest work, designed with all the comforts of home in mind. The Blue Haven can easily raise a big Marlin from the depths!
Twin 235 HP Detroit diesel engines and a Westerbeke diesel generator will power you and 5 fishing buddies to the hottest fishing grounds, and all the top-notch Garmin and Furuno electronics will aid your search for the big ones. The Blue Haven is well-prepared for the current bite.
With Lake Superior Hatteras Fishing, it’s not only about catching fish. With their finest hospitality and professionalism, the crew’s aim is to make sure all their guests have a good time. They have mastered the waters and know how to put their clients on fish. When you return to the shore, you will be able to find Lake Trout, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Chinook Salmon, and Walleye among your catch.
All trips come with all the necessary gear and tackle you will need for a productive trolling and bottom fishing experience. The crew will be pleased to clean your catch and prepare it for a ride home. You just need to purchase a license prior to the trip, bring something to eat and drink, and show up!
Join Lake Superior Hatteras Fishing and explore the beautiful waters of the Great Lakes making some unforgettable memories!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hatteras (Motor yacht) originally built in 1969. Powered by 2 325HP Twin Detroit 8v53 Diesels engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Duluth Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lake Superior Hatteras Fishing
- $350 per group - 3 Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (7 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (9 hours)
- $800 per day per group - Afternoon + Morning Special (1 day)
- GPS (2 Garmin and 2 Furuno chartplotters)
- Fishfinder (Garmin and Furuno)
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)