Breakwall Fishing Guide Service invites you to share a fun fishing and boating experience with Captain Kevin. You can arrange the trip of a lifetime out of Long Beach or some of the local lakes. Captain Kevin is a Certified Master Angler to teach kids and adults how to fish.
You’ll be fishing from the captain’s 21’ Bayliner, newly built in 2019. Powered by a 150 HP Mercury engine, the vessel gets you to the fishing destination quickly. It features life jackets for kids and adults, sound electronics that will reveal the fish swimming in the waters below you, and a wireless trolling motor.
Captain Kevin can take up to 6 people out to the Breakwall outside of Los Angeles and Long Beach. This popular fishing location is eight miles long and offers spectacular fishing opportunities.
Barracuda, White Seabass, Striped Bass, Bluefin and Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo, Lobster, and Yellowtail Amberjack are all potential targets when you fish along the breakwall. If you decide to fish one of the local small lakes, you can target Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass.
Breakwall Fishing Guide Service provides everything you need for an enjoyable and relaxing day on the water. The fishing gear he carries on board counts Shimano, G.Loomis, Ugly Stik, Abu Garcia, Apollo, and Penn International rods and reels, as well as all the necessary tackle to go with them.
Note that these rates are for weekend trips. Check out Capt. Kevin’s other listing for weekday rates. Choose the best time to go and start your adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bayliner (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 150HP Mercury engine.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
Long Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Breakwall Fishing – Weekend Trips
- $500 per group - 2 Hour Harbor Fishing - 10 AM (2 hours)
- $500 per group - 2 Hour Harbor Fishing - 2PM (2 hours)
- $500 per group - 2 Hour Harbor Fishing - 4 PM (2 hours)
- $500 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Harbor (6AM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Harbor (8AM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group - 2 Hour Harbor Fishing - 12 PM (2 hours)
- $650 per group - 3 Hour Trip 12–3 PM (3 hours)
- $650 per group - 3 Hour Trip 7–10 AM (3 hours)
- $650 per group - 3 Hour Trip 9–12 AM (3 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour - Lobster Hooping (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip 8–12 AM (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip 12–4 PM (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip 2–6 PM (4 hours)
- $875 per group - 5 Hour - Lobster Hooping (PM) (5 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour - Lobster Hooping (PM) (6 hours)
- $925 per group - 5 Hour Trip 12–5 PM (5 hours)
- $925 per group - 5 Hour Trip 7–12 AM (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 Hour Trip 12–6 PM (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 Hour Trip 6–12 AM (6 hours)
- $1,450 per group - 8 Hour Trip 6–2 AM (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well Check with Captain if live bait is available
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Daiwa, Shimano, Penn and similar)
- Live Bait (check with Captain on availability)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (check with Captain on availability )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- California Sheephead
- Seabass (White)
- Shark (Leopard)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack