Custom Charters operates a 27’ Loa Grady White sportfisherman with a cuddy cabin that includes a toilet for privacy and convenience. Built in 2013, it has plenty of space for up to 4 guests.
Captain Chuck hails from Montauk, NY where he primarily targeted Mako Shark, Bluefin Tuna offshore, and Striped Bass and Bluefish inshore. In Clearwater, he still targets a variety of Shark species and Cobia to provide his clients with the ultimate thrill of tangling with the rod-bending, tackle-busting toothy denizens of the deep.
Species such as Sea Bass, Grunts, Porgies, Gag Grouper, Red Grouper, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, Hogfish, and a variety of Snappers are all common to these waters as well.
The boat provides all fishing gear, tackle, bait, and fishing licenses for everyone aboard. You only need to bring your favorite drinks, snacks, hats, and sunscreen. Customary gratuities between 15 and 20 % are always appreciated.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Grady White (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 325HP 5.7L Vortec SBC engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Clearwater Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Custom Charters
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip Nearshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- Toilet (Private enclosed cabin)
- Live Bait Well (W/A)
- Multimedia System (Rock The Boat Audio SYS)
- Ice Box (Bottled water on ice.)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (As needed)
- Lures (As needed)
- Drinks (Bottled water and soft drinks on ice)
- Fishing License (Boat License )
- Inshore Fishing ( Intracoastal Waters & Clearwater Pass)
- Nearshore Fishing ( Pass up to 9 miles out)
- Reef Fishing (Clearwater, Dunedin, )
- Light Tackle ( Sea trout, Spanish Mackerel, Snapper, Seabass)
- Heavy Tackle (Cobia, Sharks, Red and Gag Grouper)
- Bottom Fishing (Red and Gag Grouper, Snapper, Amberjack , More)
- Trolling (Kings and Spanish Mackerel, )
- Spinning (Redfish,Trout, more)
- Jigging (Mackerel, Grouper, More )
- Drift Fishing (All of the above )
- Deep Sea Fishing (Grouper, Snapper, Cobia, More)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel