Delta BASSN’ Guide Service invites you to try your hand at Bass fishing on the productive waters of the California Delta. Learn the finer aspects of angling, pick up tips to improve, and learn how to approach these amazing fishing grounds. Fishing with Capt. Frank is a truly rewarding experience!
Enjoy a fun and relaxing day on the water aboard a fully-equipped tournament Triton 20 TRX bass boat. The vessel was built with comfort in mind and performs well on the water. It comes powered by a four stroke V-8 250 HP Mercury Pro XS engine and is fitted with a Lowrance HDS Live 9" and 12" GPS and fish finders, along with other professional accessories. There is plenty of fishing space for up to 2 anglers on board.
Capt. Frank offers half, full-day, and promotional charter fishing adventures to meet any angler’s specific needs. On your day out, your guide will not only assist you throughout the way but will also provide you with a better understanding of patterns, techniques, and useful information on Largemouth Bass. Capt. Frank is a professional and seasoned tournament pro fisherman. Licensed and bonded.
All trips come with quality rods, reels, tackle, and lures. You will also be provided with snacks and drinks. The license is not included in the price, so you will need to purchase it prior to the trip. Don’t forget to bring your camera with you to take a picture with your catch before you release the fish!
JoinDelta BASSN’ Guide Service and explore these prolific waters for a great California adventure!
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Delta BASSN’ Guide Service
- $500 per person - 6 Hour BASSN’ on the Dirty “D” (6 hours)
- $565 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Delta Delight (5 hours)
- $585 per group - 6 Hour Trip Fall Bite Trip (6 hours)
- $650 per group - 7 Hour Trip – The Delta Experience (7 hours)
- $715 per group - 8 Hour Trip Full Day Delta (8 hours)
- GPS Lowrance
- Fishfinder HDS Live 9" & two 12" HDS Live Displays
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box Built iin cooler in bass boat
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Lures (All plastics, & artifical lures are all provided. )
- Snacks (Lunch provided to all chatered clients )
- Drinks (Ice cold bottled water)
- Fishing License (Client must possess a valid CA State Fishing Licen )
- Lunch (Cold beverages/meals provided)
- River Fishing (California Delta)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Submerged Grass Flats )
- Heavy Tackle (Braided Line, Punching, Topwater Frogs)
- Bottom Fishing (Dropshot, Neko, & Texas Rigs)
- Spinning (Spinning Reel & Medium Spinning Rod)
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Triton (Bass boat) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 250HP Mercury 250 4 Stroke Optimax engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 65 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: