Step on board with All In One Charters for an action-packed day of inshore fishing. The company has been nominated for the past 3 years as one of Charleston’s best fishing charter by the City Paper and Post and Courier newspaper. Their captains are passionate about sharing their knowledge and fishing experiences with all guests and work extremely hard to ensure you have a great fishing experience.
On inshore trips you will be fishing aboard their 22’ Sportsman 214 Bay Boat built in 2014 – it was designed with stability and space in mind, and has plenty of room for 4 guests to move around on board with ease. The vessel boasts a top speed of 40 knots, to get you skipping from spot to spot in no time, and comes equipped with everything you will need for the perfect day on the water.
We will be exploring Charleston’s endless waterways in search of top species like Redfish, Trout, Black Drum, and Sheepshead, as well as the chance of some exciting battles against big Bull Red Drum, Bonnethead and Blacktip Sharks for some added adrenaline.
As you make your way through the bays and shallows surrounding the Charleston area, you will take in the city’s historic waterfront in all its glory. The crew can take you past all the top sights while hunting for the day’s biggest catch.
All trips come with tackle, lures, and a selection of live bait to tempt in even the fussiest of fish. All licenses are covered by the boat. Depending on the type of fishing you choose, we will even clean and fillet your catch for you, ready to eat when you get home. Nominated 3 years in a row for Top Fishing Charter in Charleston, you can expect an inshore adventure worth remembering!
All you need to do is turn up and have fun with All In Charters. With so many great species and such a good boat, it is going to be difficult not to!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sportsman (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha Vmax engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Mount Pleasant Fishing Calendar
FAQs about All In One Charters – Inshore
- $300 per group, additional $65 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip – Sharks and Bull Reds (2 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $65 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $65 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $65 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $65 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well (3 wells)
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor (MinnKota)
- Ice Box (65qt Rtic Cooler)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Occasionally has to be caught during trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Yes at an additional cost.)
- Drinks (Bottled Water)
- Fishing License (We covetlr up to 6 through our license. )
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (For smaller groups 2 people max)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Spotted Seatrout