Juneau Adventures invites you to spend a day with Captain Terry White exploring and fishing the waters of Southeast Alaska. Captain Terry has been fishing and whale watching here for 42 years and is able to provide invaluable knowledge and tales of great fish and whales in the area.
The Juneau season starts on May 1st and lasts through mid-September bringing in Halibut, Coho, Chinook, and Chum Salmon, as well as Rockfish. Captain Terry provides all the fishing gear needed to target the fish including rods, reels, tackle, and lures.
Fishing is done aboard the Dano, a 32’ Armstrong Catamaran that is fast and stable. Built in 2008, it has a capacity for up to six guests who will enjoy the spacious walkaround deck and heated cabin. Powered by twin 300 HP Suzuki outboard engines, this boat is very efficient.
The vessel features all the extras needed for a productive trip such as electric downriggers for trolling, an icebox for your catch, a GPS and a fishfinder to locate the best fishing locations, and more. There is an enclosed cabin with two beds, a toilet on board, and a kitchenette.
Juneau Adventures offers 4, 6, and 8 hour Salmon or Halibut charters, as well as 6 and 8-hour Combo trips for both Salmon and Halibut. All charters include snacks, soft drinks, and water, and on the 6 and 8-hour charters, you will even have lunch!
The Whale watching and sightseeing charters last from 2 and a half to 4 hours. Round trip transportation from cruise ships or hotels is included, and fishing licenses are available for purchase onboard.
The prices below do not include 5% sales tax.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
|8 Customer reviews|
|Response time 5 hours|
|Member since June 2017|
About this listing
Armstrong (Catamaran) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2022. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Juneau Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Juneau Adventures – 32'
- $1,099 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Salmon (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,099 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Salmon (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,199 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Halibut (4 hours)
- $1,199 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half day halibut PM (4 hours)
- $1,399 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Combo (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,399 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Combo (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,399 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Salmon (8 hours)
- $1,699 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Combo (8 hours)
- Multimedia System
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (15% gratuity is customary for good service)
- Lunch (6 & 8 hour trips )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Chum)
- Salmon (Coho)