Hidden Gem Fiji offers sport and game fishing trips out of Port Denarau marina, Nadi, Fiji. If you want to try a variety of techniques and fish for an array of species, look no further. In these fisheries, you can find Giant Trevally, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Wahoo, Barracuda, and even Marlin.
The crew of Hidden Gem Fiji are committed professionals who want to make your trip enjoyable. They will let you try trolling, popping, light tackle, popper casting or handline, and even saltwater fly fishing.
These fishermen are locals who have plenty of experience in sport and game fishing. They are based in Port Denarau Marina, and have two boats - Momo Gem 1 and Momo Gem 2. So, if you can’t find a spot here, just scroll down and click on the charter operator’s name.
Momo Gem 2 is a 32’ Blue Watercraft center console. The boat can take up to twelve people. She is powered by two 150 HP Yamaha engines and can reach the speeds of up to 30 knots. The vessel is rigged with a fishfinder, GPS, has a toilet, and stores life jackets and fly fishing equipment. Onboard, travelers will find an ice box, multimedia system, and snorkeling equipment.
The crew will provide rods, reels, and tackle, as well as lures. All charters include light refreshments bottled Fiji Water, assorted light snacks and soft drinks, while on an 8 or 10-hour charter, a light lunch will be served. The fishing permit is included in the trip, and the crew can also clean and fillet your catch at a small additional cost.
What you need are sunblock, a cap, and sunglasses. Put on comfortable clothes and footwear. If prone to seasickness, you may want to take medication. And, you will want to bring your camera along! The local fish can grow really big, and you don’t want to miss a chance for a good profile photo. Come along, and go get that fish!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Bluewater Craft (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
FAQs about Hidden Gem Fiji - Momo Gem 2
- $735 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $735 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $935 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $935 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,233 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (all light tackles are provided)
- Lures (a large range of lures are provided)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (we can fillet fish upon request)
- Snacks (assorted soft sweet biscuits & potato chips, etc)
- Drinks (assorted soft drinks in cans are available onboard)
- Fishing License (included with all fishing charters)
- Lunch (there is a pre-order menu available)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (We can provide gears & equipment)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)
- Trevally (Bluefin)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Dogtooth)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)