Let Cape Cod Charter Guys make your fishing dreams a reality! Located in Bourne, Massachusetts, the crew caters to all types of fishermen "from pro to average Joe".
Step aboard our 2023 28XS Nauticstar center console deep vee off shore hull with twin 300 Yamaha engines. She comes equipped with GPS, Fishfinder, 2 live bait wells, outriggers, and all the gear you need. Up to 6 passengers can enjoy fishing in Cape Cod aboard this boat. Anglers of all ages are welcome so long as they are old enough to manage their own feet on deck!
Commanding this vessel is Captain Ross, an experienced local fisherman who is committed to providing each customer with a personalized experience. He knows the magic is in the details, so expect a phone call to discuss personal needs and expectations after booking your trip! Joining Capt. Ross is his son and First Mate Captain Jayden, who is on deck and at your service to provide smooth and safe fishing.
When fishing in Cape Cod and the surrounding area, your experience is determined by the fish and their habits. Capt. Ross will choose your starting location based on the movement of the fish, following a 24-mile stretch near the coast. Pick your target and join him in fishing for Striped Bass and Bluefish, or Black Seabass, Tautog, and Scup.
Cape Cod Charter Guys provide your fishing license and all the gear you need for a successful day. Out of respect for the crew and these waters, please remember that “What you bring to the ocean must go back to the land.” The best way to thank the first mate for his hard work is a customary 20% gratuity for all the hard work that he does for you and your family.
Come experience your dream fishing trip in Cape Cod today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Cape Cod Charter Guys
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Kids Special Bottom (2 hours)
- $660 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip –Blackbass & Scup (Mid) (4 hours)
- $660 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day – Black Bass & Scup (AM) (4 hours)
- $660 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day – Striper & Bluefish (AM) (4 hours)
- $660 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day – Striper & Bluefish (Mid) (4 hours)
- $870 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day – Blackbass and Scup (AM) (6 hours)
- $870 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day – Striper & Bluefish (AM) (6 hours)
- $870 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day – Tautog and Scup (AM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (For Striped Bass only)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
About the Captain
|2 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|98 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since June 2017|
About this listing
2023 28 XS Nauticstar (Center console) originally built in 2023. Powered by 2 600HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: