Hook’N Up Sport Fishing runs fishing trips off the coast of Florida. You will experience the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, and go after the likes of Cobia, Mahi Mahi, Skipjack Tuna, Wahoo, Swordfish, and Kingfish. And, if you want to go a bit further off, you can choose the Bahamas as your destination.
You will come aboard a 50’ saltwater fishing boat of Tom Fexas make. She can provide plenty of comfort to a group of six anglers, and comes equipped with a fighting chair, flybridge, live bait well, snorkeling equipment, AC, fishfinder and GPS, outriggers, and an icebox.
The vessel also has a toilet, kitchen, bed, and multimedia system - you get the picture, it’s a big boat that can weather the depths, and give you a smooth ride.
There is a variety of techniques to try out - trolling, bottom fishing, spinning, jigging, and even kite fishing. The crew will be by your side, and their experience will direct you towards the right fishing spots.
If you’re just starting out, you may want to go on a shorter trip, staying closer to the shore and casting your lure for King Mackerel. More experienced anglers can head out further, and try to reel in bigger fish.
Before you head out on your trip, there are not many things you need to pack. Aboard Hook’N Up Sport Fishing, you will get rods, reels, and tackle, lures, and if you wish, you can purchase live bait as you exit the marina at additional costs.
Drinks and snacks are served onboard, and the crew will clean and fillet your catch. The fishing permit is included in the trip rates. If there are no available spots for your trip, check out the other boat - just scroll down, and click on the charter operator’s name.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tom fexas (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1981, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 750HP Caterpillar C8 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
West Palm Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hook'N Up Sport Fishing
- $695 per group - Half Day Shark Fishing - AM (4 hours)
- $695 per group - Half Day Shark Fishing - PM (4 hours)
- $695 per group - Half Day Trip - Offshore (2 PM) (4 hours)
- $695 per group - Half Day Trip - Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $695 per group - Half Day Trip - Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $845 per group - Five Hour Special - Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $845 per group - Five Hour Special - Offshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $945 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Offshore (6 hours)
- $945 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Offshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,295 per group - Full Day Trip - Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,995 per group - 12 Hour Game Fish Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well (r ret)
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Can be purchased at 80 USD per dozen.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (4rr4 y4)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Tuna (Skipjack)