Galveston Offshore (which has more than 700 5-star reviews) offers jetty trips, nearshore Shark and Tarpon trips, and the amazing 30 to 60-mile Snapper trips. Operated by Captain Shannon LaBauve this charter is fun and educational, and most of all productive! Captain Shannon has been guiding for over 25 years out of the Galveston Yacht Basin, and catching tournament winning fish!
New for 2023 season for Galveston Offshore’s 31 ft Oceanmaster are as follows: New Mesa Grey Paint from Sea Foam Green, New 2023 Twin 300 HP Suzuki Outboards, New Dual Seastar Ram Steering, New Rocker Switches and Panel, New Garmin 1243 XSV GPS Chart Plotter, New Garmin GXM-54 XM radio antenna, New Fusion MS-RA210 XM radio, New VHF radio, New T-Top cover, New seat cushions, New Minn Kota 87 inch trolling motor anchor, and New G Line single 36-volt lithium trolling motor battery. Onboard, there is also all the safety equipment you might need, including a state-of-the-art EPIRB system and a life raft for 8 people.
The fish in Galveston are big and bountiful. You can fish the jetty for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, Black Drum, and Sharks. Or you can go after the all-around favorite Red Snapper, which Captain Shannon kindly gives a 101 on in one of his videos.Then, there are Ling and King Mackerel on the offshore trips that take you out some 25 to 40 miles offshore. Alternatively, you can run even further as far as 60 miles and target Mahi Mahi, Grouper, Wahoo, and Amberjack.
Galveston Offshore will provide Shimano reels, heavy tackle rods, and live bait. All you really have to think is a Texas fishing license with a saltwater stamp. No Fuel Surcharg
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Galveston Offshore
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetty Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetty Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip - Nearshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip - Nearshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,950 per group - Fall Offshore Federal 15-40 miles (8 hours)
- $2,250 per group - 8 Hour – Spring Offshore Federal (8 hours)
- $2,250 per group - Full Day Trip - Offshore 25-40 M (8 hours)
- $2,250 per group - Offshore 25-55 mile trip (PM) (7 hours)
- $2,250 per group - Offshore 30-60 mile trip (10 hours)
- Toilet Full size
- GPS Garmin 7
- Fishfinder Fur
- Live Bait Well
- Radar Garmin
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano reels)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Ocean Master (Center console) originally built in 2001. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: