Southern Belle Sportfishing welcomes you to Rudee Inlet, Virginia Beach!
Join Capt. Ron and his friendly crew – experienced guides who have been fishing the waters off Virginia Beach and North Carolina for more than 60 years.
For a good time and great fishing, come aboard Southern Belle, a 45’ Scarborough Boatworks powered by twin 640 HP Cummins engines. This vessel is fitted with advanced electronics and top notch equipment, bringing you the best of Virginia Beach fishing.
From May through October, you can go fishing more than 60 miles from shore. Offshore fishing is their specialty, and in 2016 they helped 32 anglers catch their first Billfish!
Year round you can try your hand at deep drop fishing, which takes you to the Norfolk Canyon area. There you will drop lines hundreds of feet below for some of the ocean’s tastiest fish such as Grouper and Seabass.
Southern Belle Sportfishing provides a fishing license and high caliber gear on all trips. You are welcome to bring food and drinks, which will be stored in the cooler provided on board before leaving shore. Alcohol is permitted, but no glass containers.
Come aboard today for some drag screaming action!
**The state of Virginia is allowing the resumption of fishing charters on May 15, 2020. Fishing vessel Southern Belle will maintaining a clean and safe vessel by taking the following steps:
- Captain and crew will wear masks and wash hands on a regular schedule
- All seats and surfaces, including door handles and knobs, will be cleaned and disinfected every 60 minutes
- Hand sanitizers will be available at all times
- Passengers and crew will maintain a six-foot spacing
- All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected
- Captain and crew will self-monitor their symptoms and well-being before each trip
- Customers must wear masks at all times
- Customers must all be from the same booking party-no mixed parties
Our crew will keep you safe and work extremely hard to make your charter a memorable one! **
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Scarborough Boatworks (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1992. Powered by 2 640HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 31 knots.