Shallow Water Guide Service offers exciting fishing trips in the beautiful and bountiful waters of Cape Coral, Florida! The charter is operated by Captain Joey Shogren, who is a dedicated shallow water guide. He specializes in fishing for tailing Redfish, Trout, and other local species.
Capt. Joey will take you fishing aboard his 24’ Yellowfin bay boat which is ideal for both the local bays and the deeper waters offshore. She’s the ideal choice for 5 anglers looking to have a productive day. Powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of over 60 knots, this boat is super fast and efficient.
The vessel is equipped with all the necessary safety gear including life jackets for adults and kids, and Capt. Joey is CPR-trained. There’s also GPS and Fishfinder, which you’ll use to locate schooling fish, a wireless trolling motor to access the hard-to-reach spots, a fighting chair, a livewell, and an icebox.
When it comes to the fish, the main species that rule these waters are Redfish, Snook, and Trout. Tarpon, also known as the "Silver King," can be easily tracked down when in season, too! If you book a full day trip you’re also likely to have a chance at Mangrove Snapper, Gag Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Ladyfish, and Blacktip Shark.
Shallow Water Guide Service provides top-of-the-line Penn and Shimano rods and reels, as well as a wide range of tackle and bait. There’s also bottled water and Gatorade to help yourself to.
At the end of the trip, your catch will be cleaned and filleted for easy transport home. All you have to do it get a good night’s sleep in before the trip and get ready to fight countless fish that will bite your hook!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Yellowfin (Bay boat) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 61 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Cape Coral Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Shallow Water Guide Service
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Sharks (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Sharks (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano and Penn)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout