Shallow Water Guide Service invites you to fish the shallow water back bays and creeks in beautiful Fort Myers, Florida! This area is known for its abundance of inshore fisheries and productive waters year-round. Whether you’re after a good game fish or tasty table fare, Captain Joey Shogren will hook you up.
You’ll fish aboard a 24’ Yellowfin bay boat originally built in 2014 and perfect for up to 4 anglers. The vessel is powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine, with a whopping top speed of 65 knots.
Capt. Joey has equipped this beauty with a live well, an icebox, a fighting chair, and a wireless trolling motor to help you reach very shallow waters. Add top-notch fish-locating electronics and you’re ready to head out!
Your main targets are Snook, Redfish, Trout, and Tarpon. If you’re looking for more variety and some good table fare, Mangrove Snapper, King Mackerel, Gag Grouper, Permit, and Blacktip Shark round things up nicely. Alternatively, you can target Ladyfish and Jack Crevalle as sound game fish options.
Shallow Water Guide Service always provides top-notch fishing gear in the form of Penn and Shimano rods and reels, a variety of lures and bait, ice, water, Gatorade, and fishing licenses.
Captain Joey can also clean and fillet your catch at the end of the trip, so make sure you bring a cooler to transport it home. There’s nothing better than enjoying your own catch at dinner!
See why Florida is the inshore fisherman’s haven and enjoy a day out on the water aboard Shallow Water Guide Service!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Shallow Water Guide Service
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Sharks (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Sharks (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano and Penn)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water and Gatorade)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout
About the Captain
|6 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|85 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since July 2017|
About this listing
Yellowfin (Bay boat) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 65 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: