Coastal Ga Fishing invites you to join them on the bountiful waters of Savannah, Georgia for a fishing trip of a lifetime. Their dedicated captains and mates run inshore and offshore charters with two goals in mind: safety and success! They are all professionals and enjoy having families, beginners, and experienced anglers on board.
Savannah offers spectacular offshore fishing and when a charter operator is federally permitted, you know your day is going to be awesome. Coastal Ga can take you out to the Gulf Stream, some 60 nautical miles off the coast of Savannah, where huge Amberjack, Cobia, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Grouper, Sailfish, Tuna, Wahoo, and other big species can be found.
If you are a fan of inshore fishing, Coast Ga Fishing can take care of your needs. They offer full day trips where Trout, Redfish, Flounder, Sheepshead, and other shallow water species spend their days. You can fish using live bait including Shrimp, Fiddler Crabs, Mud Minnows, and artificial baits such as Gulp Minnows and jigs.
Fishing is done aboard a 21’ Contender Saltwater fishing boat originally built in 2011 with a capacity for five guests. Powered by twin 250 HP Yamaha engines, the Contender is a safe and fast vessel. It features a GPS and a fishfinder that will help you locate the best fishing spots, a fighting chair to keep you aboard when fighting the big fish, and a wireless trolling motor to allow for quiet trolling in the shallow waters.
Coastal Ga Fishing provides rods, reels, tackle, lures, live baits, and a fish processing service. The first mate will help you reel in your catch and explain anything you need to know about the gear and techniques. They will also have snacks and drinks on board for refreshment, and you are welcome to bring a camera to capture the most amazing and successful moments of your trip!
Captain departs from several marinas in the area. Contact the Captain to see which one would work best for you.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Contender (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2011. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Savannah Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Coastal Ga Fishing - Savannah
- $499 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (4 MAX) (6 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $140 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - Aug OFFSHORE MIDWAY Snapper Season (9 hours)
- $1,350 per group - Red Snapper Trip (9 hours)
- $1,795 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - Full Day – Offshore (Up to 45mi) (8 hours)
- $1,995 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $3,300 per group, additional $500 per person after 4 guests - Full Day – Gulf Stream (60mi+) (15 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Price does not include live bait cost..inshore)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (St. Catherines, Ossabaw and Blackbeard Islands)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (The deeper the water the bigger the fish!!)
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Fishing high tides for Tailing Bull Redfish)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Speckled Trout