Phuket Fishing Charters offers budget-priced full day fishing trips to the Racha Islands. Come aboard a Thai fishing boat with an experienced local crew. They may be a little shy, but they are friendly and eager to show you the best that these crystal clear waters have to offer!
You will fish aboard a 44’ Thai fishing boat powered by a 220 HP Hino Diesel engine. This vessel is spacious, seaworthy, and functional. While simple in design, it comes equipped for some serious fishing. On board you will find outriggers and a fighting chair to help you reel in big game fish.
This boat caters to your comfort and relaxation, as well. The flybridge gives you a chance to take in surrounding views and an onboard toilet ensures that you won’t sacrifice your comfort while away from shore. There is room for up to 12 passengers on board and children are welcome.
You will be transported to the Racha Islands, where you can bottom fish the surrounding area for tasty treats like Grouper. On the way there you will troll for pelagic species. These waters are home to many prizes, including Marlin, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, and Barracuda.
If you are less of a fisherman and more of an explorer, you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the midst of hundreds of brilliantly colored reef fish (equipment rental available for 100 Baht per person). Or stay on board and bask in the tropical scenery and endless photo opportunities. Your trip includes a lunch of fried rice, meat, fresh tropical fruit, and fresh fish if caught by the crew that day. You may bring alcohol on board.
The crew provides all fishing gear and insurance. Free transportation from the Chalong area is available. Multiple boats are available for hire to accommodate larger groups. You will be contacted after booking to discuss the details of your trip.
Next time you find yourself on vacation in Phuket, be sure to treat yourself to this affordable yet spectacular adventure with Phuket Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Thai Local (Cruiser) originally built in 2001. Powered by a 220HP Hino Diesel engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 12 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Phuket Fishing Charters
- THB 14,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Racha Yai (4 PAX) (8 hours)
- THB 16,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Racha Yai (5–8 PAX) (8 hours)
- THB 18,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Racha Noi (4 PAX) (8 hours)
- THB 18,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Racha Yai (9–12 PAX) (8 hours)
- THB 20,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Racha Noi (5–8 PAX) (8 hours)
- THB 22,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Racha Noi (9–12 PAX) (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (6 trolling lines are set and hand lines for bottom )
- Lures (No charge for lost lures.)
- Drinks (Bottled water and soft drink, alcohol byo.)
- Lunch (Fresh local fruits, fried rice, chicken)
- Offshore Fishing (Racha Islands trolling)
- Reef Fishing (Bottom fishing)
- Trolling (Trolling is the most successful method in Phuket. )
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Marlin (Black)
- Tuna (Dogtooth)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)