Waterside Charters runs inshore and nearshore fishing trips on the waters near Charles Lake, Louisiana. This estuary offers great fishing year-round, and you can catch some of the finest species inshore waters offer – Redfish and Spotted Seatrout. You can also hope to reel in Flounder, Tripletail, and other water creatures.
Your guide for the day will be Captain Shane Morein. He is a fully insured captain, with 2 decades of fishing experience under his belt. He likes taking out anglers of all levels of expertise. Kids can learn a great deal about inshore fishing, and novice anglers can test their grip. If you’re a more seasoned fisherman, come along, and try landing a trophy catch.
Capt. Shane will take you out on a 23’ Black Jack center console. It is powered by a 250 HP Suzuki engine and can cruise up to speeds of 50 knots. The boat is rigged with the navigational gadgets and stores a live bait well. It can take up to 4 anglers who will join the captain and head out for fine angling action. If you’re thinking about taking kids on board, just bring life jackets in adequate sizes.
You will be provided with rods, reels, and tackle. You can purchase live bait at an extra cost. You will have snacks and drinks served on board. The captain will clean and fillet your catch so that you can have a juicy meal after the trip. Bring a cooler to store your catch, or feel free to release it if you will.
The captain can change the meeting point to better work with your schedule and desired route. He will make sure you have a good time on the water, so if you’d like to treat yourself, invite friends, and come along.
Pack sunblock, shades, clothes for the trip, and a camera. Here at Waterside Charters, they love to hear you say “get da net!”
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Black Jack by K2 (Center console) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Lake Charles Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Waterside Charters
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Casino Pickup (AM) (5 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Casino Pickup (PM) (5 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Casino Pickup (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (At extra cost (25$))
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Speckled Trout