Amelia Family Fishing Charters strives to give you a memorable fishing experience on the waters surrounding Amelia Island, FL. Captain Keith is a fourth-generation local fisherman who really enjoys sharing his knowledge of the area. Join him for a day that you and your family will never forget!
You’ll fish aboard a 28’ Parker, which has a dry cabin and a top for shade. This vessel is powered by a 300 HP Yamaha 4-stroke which makes it fast and safe, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
She also features padded and comfortable seating on board for up to 5 passengers. The onboard GPS and Fishfinder will reveal the productive spots, the live well will hold the bait, and the ice box will keep your catch fresh.
Capt. Keith chooses not to use a mate because this keeps the trip more personal and it allows you to get more out of your fishing experience. He truly enjoys having children on board because most kids don’t care what they catch—they just want to catch! You will find him to be a very patient guide who takes time to explain what you do on the water and why.
Capt. Keith specializes in fishing the jetties, inlet, and backwaters for Redfish and Black Drum. Fishing for these species here opens the possibility of catching so many different kinds of fish. On the inlet-jetty trips you can also catch Sharks, Tarpon, Cobia, Seatrout, Flounder, Spanish Mackerel, and Sheepshead.
Amelia Family Fishing Charters provides a fishing license, Penn rods and reels, bait, tackle, and a cooler of ice for your beverages. Capt. Keith looks forward to fishing with you soon!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Parker (Pilothouse) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Fernandina Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Amelia Family Fishing Charters
- $250 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Kids Charter (PM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Kids Charter (AM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Kids Charter (PM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inlet & Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inlet & Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well (Almost always catch live bait.)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Well maintained Penn reels.)
- Live Bait (Always try to catch live baitfish for each charter.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (All fish will be kept iced down until I fillet them)
- Fishing License (A Florida and Georgia fishing license is provided.)
- River Fishing (Calm and protected waters.)
- Inshore Fishing (Lots of different species.)
- Nearshore Fishing (Awesome bottomfishing.)
- Backcountry Fishing (Redfish and trout.)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Usually gets the biggest fish.)
- Spinning (Used for sight casting.)
- Jigging (Used to catch live bait.)
- Drift Fishing (Works good with live bait.)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout