Reel Cranky Charters prides itself by showing its customers a memorable experience on the water. Captain Steven Davis and his crew will do whatever it takes in order to send you home with a great catch. You can find them any time of year, serving the Topsail Island area from Sneads Ferry.
This fishing charter owns two boats, both accommodating six guests. On this page, we’ll cover their 34’ Pursuit center console but if you see it’s booked, check out their second listing for a 30’ Robalo. The Pursuit is powered by twin 300 HP Suzuki engines, outfitted with flushing toilets, and the latest in safety gear.
Capt. Parker specializes in nearshore and offshore fishing trips. The trips vary from 4–12 hours, so there’s a wide variety of packages you can take, depending on how long you want to stay on the water and what you’re hoping to catch. Nearshore trips will take you after Spanish Mackerel, Albacore, Bonito, and Bluefish. Offshore waters hold lots of King Mackerel, Snapper, Grouper, Seabass, and Mahi Mahi.
The crew covers your fishing equipment and bait. They can also clean your catch but it’s expected to tip for this service. Bring your snacks and drinks, and you’re ready to go. Since offshore trips are weather dependent, get in touch with the captain a day before.
If you want a great family trip, give Reel Cranky Charters a try – you will not be disappointed!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pursuit (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Sneads Ferry Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Cranky Charters 2
- $600 per group - Half Day Nearshore (AM) (copy) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Offshore (AM) (copy) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 3/4 Day offshore PM (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 3/4 Day Offshore Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well (When available)
- Ice Box (cooler)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (When available)
- First Mate (WORKS FOR TIPS 15% to 20% standard)
- Fishing License (you do not need a fishing licence)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)