Trout Tracker Red Runner and Captain Tony Gagliano invite you to enjoy some great fishing in and around the Corpus Christi, Texas area. Test yourself in all types of bay and flats fishing and learn tips and tricks from a local pro!
Hop aboard a 25’ Majek bay boat, ideal for up to 5 anglers. This clean and seaworthy fishing machine has a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots and offers a smooth and dry ride. She comes fitted with navigational electronics, safety equipment, a livewell, and more.
Fishing with Capt. Tony is a great experience for anglers of all skill levels. If you’re a beginner, you’ll absolutely love landing your first ever fish with such a professional. If you’re an experienced fisherman, there’s always a technique or two that you can learn from Capt. Tony!
You’ll fish the bays and flats for Redfish, Trout, and Drum. Depending on your personal preference and the season, you’ll do some sight casting, bait fishing, and lure casting.
All trips come with quality rods, reels, tackle, and lures. Customers can purchase bait at an additional cost. When you return to the shore, your catch will be cleaned and filleted for you, ready to jump straight into the frying pan.
All you’ll need to bring is a valid fishing license and any drinks and snacks you’d like to enjoy. Fill the cooler with delicious fish and learn a few tricks along the way with Trout Tacker Red Runner!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Majek (Bay boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 250HP Evinrude engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Corpus Christi Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Trout Tracker Red Runner
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (3MAX) (8 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (4MAX) (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day – Tournament Fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Price of live bait will be added to trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout