If you happen to spend your next vacation in Florida, give Freedom Runner Fishing Charters a try. A fleet of two boats, they specialize in introducing their clients and friends to the beautiful inshore and offshore waters of the Sunshine State’s Space Coast.
Enjoy your trip aboard a 22’ Sea Hunt center console. This boat was built in 2012 and is fully outfitted with everything you need for a great day on the water. It comes powered by a single 150 HP Yamaha engine and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 anglers. The vessel features a wireless trolling motor for a quiet ride and top-notch gear to make a great catch possible.
Freedom Runner Fishing Charters has tailored a variety of packages to suit your schedule. You can check the bite on a short ride along the coast or venture further out for bigger fish. Your potential catches include Redfish, Black Drum, Snook, Speckled Trout, and Tarpon, along with various types of Grouper, Permit, Cobia, and Snapper.
You will be provided with gear and tackle by leading brands, such as Shimano, St. Croix, and Daiwa. Live bait, lures, and bottled water will also be supplied for the trip. Your fishing licenses will also be covered by the charter.
It will take you only a couple of minutes to get on fish. Once you’re done catching, your fish will be cleaned for you.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|12 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since July 2017|
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2012. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Palm Bay Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Freedom Runner Fishing Charters – 22'
- $599 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $599 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $599 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Nearshore Ocean Trip (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Offshore Reefs & Wrecks (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Ocean Fishing/Offshore Trolling (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, St. Croix, Daiwa )
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate (Gratuity pays for this service.)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout