Palm Beach Fishing Guide invites you to explore the inshore saltwater estuaries and freshwater lakes systems with one of the most knowledgeable captains around.
Get your hands on Snook, Jack Crevalle, Shark, Barracuda, and Tarpon. Palm Beach Fishing Guide and Capt. Danny gladly fish with the novice anglers and younger anglers from 9 years old and up, along with seniors and seasoned professionals. Besides saltwater fishing, Capt. Danny also fishes freshwater, targeting elusive Largemouth Bass, Peacock Bass, as well as the notorious Clown Knife Fish. For freshwater fishing, you will need to obtain your own fishing license by calling FWC or online on their website.
Everyone is welcome on a 23’ Travis bay boat, which was overhauled in 2017 and comes powered by a 250 HP Suzuki engine. This vessel is outfitted with a wireless trolling motor, quality electronics, and an array of professional accessories.
On your day out, you will be provided with Shimano reels, G.Loomis rods, X Generation custom rods, and other equipment by Pradco Fishing, Power Pro Line, DOA Lures, and Owner Hooks.
Captain can pick you up anywhere from Boynton Beach up to Riviera Beach.
Scroll down the page and take a look at the captain’s bio! Besides his passion for taking people fishing, he is an advocate for the fisheries and recreational anglers’ rights. He loves teaching and always works hard to make sure you have a fun and safe time on the water fishing, taking pictures of your catch, and building memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Travis (Bay boat) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
West Palm Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Palm Beach Fishing Guide
- $350 per group - 1/2 Day Freshwater Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 1/2 Day Saltwater Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 1/2 Day Saltwater Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 3/4 Day Freshwater Trip (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Saltwater Trip (6 hours)
- $525 per group - Full Day Freshwater Trip (8 hours)
- $600 per group - Full Day Saltwater Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well (Dule Onboard and 40 gal. Portable Shad Tank)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota iPilot RT80 24 Volt)
- Ice Box (On board "Engle" cooler)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano Reels, G. Loomis & XGeneration custom rods)
- Live Bait (When available or client can purchase)
- Lures (DOA, Heddon, Bomber, Storm, Owner Hooks)
- Catch cleaning & filleting ( Enough for dinner! )
- Drinks (Drinking water supplied)
- Fishing License ([Saltwater Supplied], Clients buy Freshwater Lic. )
- Lake Fishing ( Fresh Water Lakes and Canals, West Palm Bch. )
- Inshore Fishing ( Lake Worth Lagoon, Indian River Lagoon)
- Nearshore Fishing (Boca Raton to North Palm Beach)
- Flats Fishing (Boynton Bch. to Palm Beach)
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle ( Fresh Water Lakes and Canals, West Palm Bch. )
- Trolling (Shimano/Penn: Spin, Conventional)
- Spinning (Shimano: Medium, Heavy Offshore)
- Fly Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Peacock)
- Clown Knife Fish
- Hybrid Striped Bass
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel