Shearwater Charters is a family-friendly team that offers exciting fishing trips out of Biloxi, Mississippi. Captain Brandon Morano, the owner and operator, is an experienced and passionate angler. His philosophy is: “Its not work if you love what you do.”
Hop aboard the “Shearwater,” a 37’ Custom built sport fisherman, perfect for up to 6 anglers. The Shearwater comes powered by a 320 HP Caterpillar engine and is fully fitted with top-notch navigational electronics, as well as many other professional facilities.
She has all the comforts of home, with two sets of bunks, a salon, and a restroom. On board, you’ll also find a fighting chair for those who are up for a challenge and a flybridge to aid your search for the fish.
Stay close to the shore and have your hands full of Speckled Trout, Tarpon, Mangrove Snapper, King Mackerel, Redfish, Jack Crevalle, and many other species. Or head out to catch Red Snapper (in June and July), Cobia, Barracuda, and even Sharks!
Light tackle enthusiasts will appreciate the opportunity to test their trolling, bottom fishing, and jigging skills. You’ll learn a technique or 2 and come back to the shore with as many “catches of the day” as possible!
Trips come with rods, reels, tackle, bait, and ice. You’ll be joined by experienced deckhands, who’ll work hard to make your fishing trip one to remember and clean your catch at the end of the trip. Gratuities are very much appreciated for all of their efforts!
Just bring something to eat, drink, and welcome aboard Shearwater Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Custom (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1981. Powered by a 320HP Catepillar engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 1.5% fee.
Biloxi Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Shearwater Charters
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Speckled Trout (5 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trolling Trip (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 10 Hour Trolling Trip (10 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 8 Hour Snapper Trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 10 Hour Snapper Trip (10 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Bed (2 sets of bunks, one fold out)
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen (Salon)
- Multimedia System (Stereo system )
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Gratuity appreciated)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 65 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout