Tomas Henriksson Fishing Tours invites you to explore the waters of the Stockholm archipelago. Your guide, Captain Tomas Henriksson will show you the most productive fishing spots and share his wealth of knowledge with you and your friends.
You will go out aboard a 21’ Anytec aluminum center console. The boat comes powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine. There is plenty of fishing space for up to 5 anglers. The boat is fitted with top-notch electronics, both navigational and fish finding, along with a wireless trolling motor for a quiet ride.
Capt. Thomas can cater to your specific needs and wishes. Whether you want to have a productive time with your fishing buddies, organize a corporate event, or introduce your children to fishing, your guide will work hard to put you on fish.
On your day out, you will be able to test your fishing skills using jerk bait, while jigging, trolling, and spinning. You’ll also have an opportunity to learn a few local methods. Your targeted species will include European Pike, Northern Pike, Zander, and Walleye.
All trips come with quality rods, reels, tackle, and lures. Capt. Tomas will offer coffee and bun on shorter trips and lunch on extended trips. Explore Stockholm’s diverse fishery and get your hands on some delicious fish!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Anytec (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Stockholm Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Tomas Henriksson Fishing Tours
- SEK 4,800 per group, additional SEK 400 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- SEK 4,800 per group, additional SEK 400 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Evening (4 hours)
- SEK 4,800 per group, additional SEK 400 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- SEK 6,600 per group, additional SEK 500 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (7 hours)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Snacks ((Coffee and bun))
- Fishing License ((Not required for guests))
- Lunch (For extended day)
- Lake Fishing (Mälaren (west side of Stockholm))
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling ((if fishing for Zander in Mälaren))
- Perch (European)
- Pike (Northern)
- Pike Perch (Zander)