At Adventures On The Water, we are professionals at what we do. We specialize in light tackle inshore and nearshore fishing out of Virginia Beach and surrounding waters. Combining over 4 decades of local experience, we have mastered the waters and know the hottest spots and the best bite.
Hop aboard a Robalo 226 Cayman bay boat! She’s powered by a Yamaha 250 HP outboard with a jack plate, Minn Kota Terrova trolling motor, and Power Pole shallow water anchor system to get you to all the places the fish hide and keep you there! The boat can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people total.
The boat is fully outfitted with the latest and greatest tackle, navigational, safety, and fish-finding electronics, and other professional accessories as well as a toilet for the kids and ladies.
The species you’ll target change based on availability. The crew will gladly talk to you and tell you what’s going on in advance. It’s called fishing but the crew likes catching more than you do! They keep it real and honest.
You will be able to enjoy fishing for Red Drum, Black Drum, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, Tautog, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, Flounder, and more in the inshore waters.
All trips come with smiles, memories, and quality gear and tackle. You will also be provided with bait when available, lures, and a fishing license. Just bring your own food, drinks, and the desire to catch fish!
The Captain-Mate on board does his best to keep you hooked up. Please note that although not a requirement, he gladly accepts tips, 18-20% of the trip price is the industry standard.
Enjoy some of the most diverse inshore fishing around with Adventures on the Water!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|33 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|40 Customer reviews|
|Response time 4 hours|
|Member since August 2017|
About this listing
ROBALO (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Virginia Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Adventures On The Water
- $450 per group - 4 hr AM Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 hr AM-Family Troll/Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 hr PM Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 hr PM-Family Troll/Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4hr Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 6 hr Trip – Speckled Trout/Reds (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 hr Near Shore Seasonal Species (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 hr Trip – Tautog/Sheepshead (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 8 hr Trip–Trophy Striper Seasonal (8 hours)
- $1,850 per group - February Sea Bass (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate (18–20% gratuity is customary)
- Fishing License (We provide licenses for the entire crew. )
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Bring your own gear)
- Drift Fishing
- Bowfishing (Bring your own gear)
- Spearfishing (Bring your own gear)
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Spotted Seatrout