Book your next trip with Indigenous Charters and fish the waters of southwest Florida with Captain Tyler Carner. He’s a third-generation, southwest Florida native who has been fishing these waters for 20 years. Let his experience and local knowledge guide you to a great day on the water!
His charter boat is a custom 24’ Southern Cross bay boat powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine. On board you will find the latest electronics, including Simrad GPS and Fishfinder, a Minn Kota trolling motor, and a 10’ Power Pole anchor system.
Pine Island Sound and the surrounding waters offer some of the finest sport fishing in the world. Whether fishing the mangroves for giant Snook and Redfish or off the beach chasing down the elusive Silver King, Capt. Tyler guarantees to put forth 100% of his efforts to ensure you have the most successful day of fishing possible.
Having fresh live bait is key to catching these big game fish. Capt. Tyler will be awake before the sun is up to catch the freshest live bait possible for your custom fishing charter.
You’ll be using the highest quality fishing equipment, with reels from Shimano spooled with Power Pro braided lines matched with Star Stellar Lite rods. Capt. Tyler only uses high-end rods and reels to give you the best chance of staying hooked up to that fish of a lifetime.
Indigenous Charters provides a fishing license and pickup service from waterfront facilities. You may keep your catch and Capt. Tyler will clean and fillet it for you.
Join him on the beautiful waters of southwest Florida for a day of fun and adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Southern Cross (Bay boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Myers Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Indigenous Charters
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Tarpon Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon Fishing (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Star Stellar Lite rods with Shimano reels)
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout