Fremantle Boat Charters offers a variety of private group charters out of South Fremantle, WA. Come aboard with an experienced captain and crew for your choice of fishing, crayfishing, and squid fishing. They are ready to take you and your friends out on the water for a great time!
You will fish aboard a 57’ Westcoaster powered by a 700 HP Fiat Iveco engine. This vessel has a maximum cruising speed of 21 knots and comes equipped with everything you need for some serious sportfishing.
On board, you’ll find outriggers, downriggers, Tuna Tubes, and a live bait well. An onboard toilet caters to your comfort. This boat has room for up to 12 passengers. A minimum of 6–10 people is required, depending on the trip.
Guiding your charter is Captain Nof Barbera and his crew. They have the knowledge and experience to help you catch a variety of species in these waters, anywhere from 2–30 miles offshore.
Your catch may include Snapper, Rockfish, Skipjack Tuna, or Cod. The crew can also help you target Crayfish and Squid when the season allows. Depending on the charter you choose, techniques will include bottom fishing, trolling, and jigging.
You can come aboard for a few hours or spend all day on the water. The crew can even take you out for a combination of fishing and crayfishing, giving you a chance to get the most out of your experience. Any fish you catch with your own two hands is yours to take home.
Fremantle Boat Charters provides a fishing license and all the gear you need, including Alvey reels with boat rods and handlines for squid jigging.
Book your trip today and enjoy fishing along the beautiful coast of Western Australia!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Westcoaster (Commercial) originally built in 1994. Powered by a 700HP Fiat Iveco engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 21 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Perth Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fremantle Boat Charters
- AU $199 per person - crayfishing/lobster trip (3 hours)
- AU $199 per person - 3 Hour Trip – Squid Fishing (3 hours)
- AU $220 per person - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- AU $255 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Fishing/Crayfishing (4 hours)
- AU $270 per person - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- AU $280 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Squid/Crayfishing (4 hours)
- AU $305 per person - 6 Hour Trip – Fishing/Crayfishing (6 hours)
- AU $320 per person - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- AU $355 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Fishing/Crayfishing (8 hours)
- AU $380 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Fish/Crayfish/Squid (8 hours)
- AU $1,200 per group, additional AU $200 per person after 6 guests - Rock Lobster Charter (3 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Alvey reels with boat rods; handlines for squid )
- Lures (1 jigs or 1 lure and frozen bait)
- Drinks (water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (no personal licence required)
- Inshore Fishing (reef areas)
- Nearshore Fishing (except Cockburn sound)
- Offshore Fishing (upto 50miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle (alvey)
- Heavy Tackle (alvey)
- Bottom Fishing (alvey)
- Trolling (alvey)
- Jigging (alvey)
- Popping (alvey)
- Drift Fishing (alvey)
- Handline (Squid jigging)
- Deep Sea Fishing (alvey)
- Black Jewfish
- Cod (Breaksea)
- Grouper (Red)
- King George Whiting
- Queen Snapper (Australian)
- Snapper (Pink)
- Tuna (Skipjack)