Come aboard the Charter Boat Destination for first class deep sea fishing out of Destin, FL. Running this vessel is Capt. Stan Phillips, an experienced and USCG licensed captain who is committed to providing a memorable trip. Join him on the water for a customized charter and a great time with your family and friends!
The Destination is a 55’ Bonner originally built in 1987 and restored in 2016. This vessel is fitted with the latest electronics, safety gear, and fishing tackle. She is USCG approved and has been thoughtfully designed inside and out with your safety, comfort and enjoyment in mind.
In addition to all the fishing gear you need, this boat features an onboard toilet, air conditioning, and a multimedia system. With room for 27 passengers, The Destination is built and equipped to take your family or company on a first class fishing charter!
Capt. Stan draws on his professional experience to make each trip safe and successful. His First Mate is also professional, courteous, hardworking, and knowledgeable. Together they strive to make each trip a memorable part of your visit to Destin.
While fishing with Stan and his Mate you can enjoy trolling, bottom fishing, or a combination of both. Depending on the trip, you could travel as far as 50 miles from shore, targeting any species from Snapper and Grouper to King Mackerel, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and Blackfin Tuna. You can keep your catch and they will clean and fillet it for you.
Charter Boat Destination provides a fishing license and custom rods with Penn and Shimano reels. A tip of 15-20% for the First Mate is customary.
Come aboard today and experience the thrill of Destin deep sea fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bonner (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2016. Powered by 2 600HP Cummins QSM11 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Charter Boat Destination
- $2,250 per group, additional $150 per person after 11 guests - 6 Hour Trip (2:30-8:30) PM (6 hours)
- $2,250 per group, additional $150 per person after 11 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $2,250 per group, additional $150 per person after 11 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $3,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 11 guests - 8 Hour Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- $3,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 11 guests - 8 Hour Trip (PM) (8 hours)
- $3,750 per group, additional $250 per person after 11 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $4,500 per group, additional $300 per person after 11 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning (36,000 btu )
- GPS (Furuno navnet 3D, simrad satelite compass)
- Fishfinder (Furuno 1100)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Speakers inside and out)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Custom rods, Penn and Shimano reels)
- Live Bait (Usually fished for on the trip (30 min))
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (A tip of 15-20% is customary)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Blackfin)