River Trek Guide Service invites you to experience river fishing at its finest on the rivers of West Michigan. Guide Steve Campbell is a native of Michigan and a man who has spent a lifetime fishing the local riverways. Steve welcomes beginners and experienced anglers on his guided river fishing trips.
The rivers of West Michigan are abundant with fish species throughout the year, so whichever season you choose to go out a catch is almost guaranteed. The rivers you can visit include the Grand, Muskegon, Pere Marquette, Manistee, and St. Mary’s Rivers. Steve will be able to out you on King Salmon, Atlantic Salmon, Coho Salmon, Steelhead, Brown Trout, and Smallmouth Bass among other species.
Fishing is done aboard an 18’ Alumaweld Jet boat originally built in 2012 with a capacity for up to three guests. Powered by a 115 HP Yamaha engine, this jet boat is excellent for the riverways of Michigan. It features a wireless trolling motor to allow you to access the very shallow parts quietly and without disturbing the fish.
The vessel also features a GPS and fishfinder used to locate the best fishing spots, fly fishing equipment, and life jackets for adults. If you plan on bringing your child along, please make sure you bring a life jacket to fit your child’s weight.
River Trek Guide Service provides quality gear for your use that includes Penn and Shimano reels, Loomis, Lamiglas, and St Croix rods, a variety of tackle, lures, and live bait. You will need to obtain a fishing license, for regulations check out the Michigan Department of Natural Resources. You are advised to wear warm clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat.
Steve has the experience and knowledge to put you on the fish and create a memorable experience on the water. Come and enjoy the beautiful scenery and quality fishing Michigan’s rivers have to offer.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Alumaweld (Jet boat) originally built in 2012. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about River Trek Guide Service
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Warmwater Species (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Winter Steelhead (4 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Salmon & Steelhead (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Warmwater Species (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Winter Steelhead (6 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Salmon & Steelhead (6 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Warmwater Species (8 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Salmon & Steelhead (8 hours)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn & Shimano reels, Loomis & Lama Glass rods)
- Live Bait (Purchased by Captain before the trip)
- Lunch (On Full Day Trips Only)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing (Grand, Muskegon, Pere Marquette, Manistee, St. Mary)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Brown Trout
- Pike (Northern)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Atlantic)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)