Rebel Soul - South Florida is currently not available for booking. Find a similar fishing charter nearby.
Rebel Soul offers family friendly charters out of Hillsboro MIle., South Florida. If you are in the market for excellent sport fishing and a great time on the water, look no further!
Welcome aboard a 65’ Donzi originally built in 1987 and restored in 2017. This vessel is equipped both for serious fishing and a luxurious tropical vacation. She comes with advanced fishing technology and everything you need to reel in your next biggest catch. Shimano Tiagra fishing gear is provided for you, and you will have access to outriggers, a live bait well, and a fighting chair.
This vessel is not just capable, but comfortable. On board you will find three state rooms, a kitchen, two bathrooms, air conditioning, and a multimedia system. There is room for 10 passengers to come aboard for a full day of fun. Seven guests can be accommodated overnight on multi-day trips.
While fishing off the coast of South Florida you can target a variety of species using various techniques. They can take you bottom fishing for tasty treats on the wrecks and reefs or you can chase after prestigious pelagic fish such as Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, and Marlin. Depending on the species, you may keep your catch and the crew will clean and fillet it for you.
If you are looking for the perfect family getaway or a venue for your next party, you can also book the boat for a charter that is all about having fun. From sightseeing and booze cruises to snorkeling, the crew can make it happen. Snacks and soft drinks are provided for you. You may request a chef, stewardess, and alcohol for an additional price.
Rebel Soul provides a fishing license and all the gear you need. Please note that fuel and docking charges are not included in the trip price and these costs will vary depending on where you choose to travel.
Come aboard today for the ultimate fishing experience!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Donzi (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 1400HP Detroit Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 4% charge will apply.
FAQs about Rebel Soul - South Florida
- $1,050 per group - Half Day (4 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Berry Islands (8 hours)
- $1,600 per day per group - Your Choice (10 days)
- $1,800 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $3,200 per day per group - Bimini (2 days)
- $3,500 per day per group - Multi-Day Trips- 7 MAX (2 days)
- $6,500 per day per group - Tournament Charter (4 days)
- Toilet (2 heads)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Bed (3 State rooms 1 king, 1 full, 3 bunks + crewQuaters)
- Flybridge (With spacious forward seating and wet bar )
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen (Fully stocked + dishwasher, washer & dryer)
- Refrigerator (In salon, plus 3 deep freezer and an icemaker)
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box (2 portable xxl coolers plus an icemaker on board )
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano Tiagra / Penn)
- Live Bait (Additional fee applies )
- Lures (Include )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Included)
- Snacks (Variety types onboard )
- Drinks (Cold Water and Soda provided )
- First Mate
- Fishing License (6pack )
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing (Additional charge for Live bait )
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)