Sicily Fishing Charter is located on the northwest coast of Sicily, based in the port of Castellammare del Golfo. This fishing center was born out of Captain Bruno Niceta’s innate passion for the sea and a deep knowledge of these waters, which has been devoted to fishing for many years.
Captain Bruno is a Pro staff of Penn Fishing, Berkley, Humminbird and Minnkota ambassador. This passion led Captain Bruno to want to pass on, through fishing, his respect and knowledge of the sea and its inhabitants to all visitors and help them discover the natural beauties of this corner of Sicily.
Sport fishing activities of Sicily Fishing Charter, given its strategic position, include the whole area of the Gulf of Castellammare, the splendid scenery that goes from Terrasini to San Vito lo Capo, including Scopello and the rich waters of the Zingaro Nature Reserve.
With Capt. Bruno, you can try your hand at a wide range of fishing techniques, including trolling, spinning, jigging, Deep drop fishing, Bottom Fishing, drifting, and night squid fishing. Depending on the season, you’ll get a chance to land Bluefin Tuna, Mahi, Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, Bluefish, and much more.
ll this will take place aboard a 20’ center console and It comes with a 115 HP Yamaha engine, fully equipped with Humminbird fishfinder, MinnKota electric motor, Navionics GPS, livewell tank, tuna tubes, and the best safety gear.
During summer time, we will make a stop for snorkeling and swimming (June-September). The charter will include all the tackle by brands such as Penn and Berkley, live bait, and lures. It is mandatory to become a member of the association, you will fill the application form on board before departure. Snacks, drinks, Fishing licenses and membership fee are also courtesy of Sicily Fishing Charter.
Choose the technique that best suits you and book an outing filled with relaxation, fun, and the search for big fish!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Sicily Fishing Charter
- €130 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - Adventures For Kids (4 hours)
- €130 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - Adventures For Kids (copy) (4 hours)
- €150 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - Squid Night Fishing (4 hours)
- €250 per group, additional €50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Sportfishing (6 hours)
- €400 per group, additional €100 per person after 1 guest - Bluefin Tuna Drifting (BIG GAME) (7 hours)
- €400 per group, additional €100 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Sportfishing (8 hours)
- €600 per group, additional €200 per person after 1 guest - Deep-Drop Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- GPS Navionics
- Fishfinder Humminbird Helix 12 chirp MEGA DI G2N
- Snorkeling Equipment Available June-September for 4 guests
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Berkley, Abu Garcia, Mitchell fishing rods)
- Live Bait (Prepared before or caught during the trip)
- Snacks (Crackers, fruit, )
- Drinks (Water, soft drinks)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 12 miles)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing (For Blufin tuna fishing )
- Handline (For night squid fishing )
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bream (Black)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Grouper (Dusky)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- John Dory
- Snapper (Pink)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Quicksilver Commander (Center console) originally built in 2010, and restored in 2015. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: