Reel ‘Em In Fishing Charters invites you to explore the bountiful open waters of Georgian Bay. Any breed of anglers will be able to enjoy a successful fishing trip – all you have to do is book a trip!
The season begins in spring and goes through fall. April through May is the best time to get a healthy dose of Lake Trout and Rainbow Trout, while mid-fall is ideal for those who want to concentrate on Rainbows only. And finally, summer months are all about Salmon.
The company is located just minutes from the Blue Mountain Village and Collingwood. The Thornbury Marina and the Beaver River are also near.
Enjoy the clean water, the thrill of fishing, and the fresh air. Get ready for a good fight with the bays monsters and come back to shore with your very own “catch of the day.”
All of that happens aboard a 21’ Starcraft aluminum fishing boat. Fully refurbished in 2017, the vessel comes powered by a 140 HP Evinrude engine. There is plenty of space for up to 6 anglers onboard – if you are in town and want to throw a party but want it to be special, this boat is ideal for you. It is fully rigged with everything from livewells, iceboxes, and top-notch electronics to a porta potty, a fighting chair, and a sleeping area. All aboard!
You will be provided with everything you need for a productive day on the water. Just bring your snacks and drinks with you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Starcraft (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 140HP Evinrude engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
The Blue Mountains Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel 'Em In Fishing Charters
- CA $350 per group, additional CA $65 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- CA $350 per group, additional CA $65 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (Evening) (3 hours)
- CA $350 per group, additional CA $65 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- CA $400 per group, additional CA $65 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- CA $400 per group, additional CA $65 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- Toilet (Porta potty)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Lake Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)