Andaman Aquaholics offers a variety of packages out of Havelock and Port Blair, India. The Andaman Islands offer some of the best fishing in the Andaman Sea, and the crew of Aquaholics has the skills and the vessel to put you on fish. Year-round, these anglers can take you explore the hot spots that have Trevally, Queenfish, Wahoo, Marlin, Tuna, and Grouper.
And that’s not all! You will also have access to stunning scenery, including the only active volcano in South Asia.
You will be fishing from a 36’ Gulf Craft Walkaround. She is powered by twin 250HP Suzuki engines and can reach speeds up to 40 knots. The boat has a standard set of navigational electronics, including GPS and a fishfinder. There is safety gear onboard, along with a toilet. The vessel also stores equipment for trolling, bottom fishing, and popping. You’re also more than welcome to bring your own favorite set. Up to 12 anglers can come along and enjoy these fisheries.
You will be exploring the waterways around a number of islands, including Outram Island, Peel Island, Nicholas Island, Henry Lawrence Island. Further out, you can explore the Invisible Banks, Barren Islands, or stay close and scour out Havelock.
The crew behind Andaman Aquaholics is experienced in local fishing. The team consists of a boat fleet owner, a marine engineer, and a scuba diving instructor. They will work hard to make your day enjoyable. More experienced anglers will enjoy multiday packages, but the crew will help out even the less experienced ones. This could be a good starting point to get some nice game fish.
You will get snacks and a morning tea on shorter trips, while the crew will serve snacks, lunch, and mineral water on full day and multiday trips. You should wear comfortable clothes to be ready to join the action. Pack a camera, put on a cap, and come along!***Please note that rates don’t include accommodation.***
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Gulf Craft (Walkaround) originally built in 2016, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 250HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Andaman Aquaholics
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip - Sunrise Fishing (3 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Havelock (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Havelock (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per day per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 3 Day Trip - Havelock (3 days)
- $1,300 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Havelock/Port Blair (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Local Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,475 per day per group, additional $400 per person after 4 guests - 4 Day Trip - Havelock/Barren Island (4 days)
- $1,640 per day per group, additional $500 per person after 4 guests - 5 Day Trip - Havelock And Beyond (5 days)
- $1,640 per day per group, additional $500 per person after 4 guests - 5 Day Trip - North/Middle Andaman (5 days)
- $2,300 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Barren Island (8 hours)
- $2,500 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Invisible Banks (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Black)
- Jobfish (Green)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Marlin (White)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Trevally (Bluefin)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)