Al’s Susquehanna Guide Service offers guided fishing trips on the Susquehanna North Branch. You can join your guide Allen Casal on the water almost any time of day, fishing for Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, and Catfish. He supplies everything you need, just bring your rain gear and a fishing license!
You will fish aboard a 19’ RiverPro LoPro originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200 HP Mercury sport jet engine, this craft boasts a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots. Her sleek design allows you to efficiently run the river, even at its lowest levels. She comes equipped with a Minn Kota trolling motor and Hummingbird units. There is room on board for up to three passengers.
While fishing the North Branch of the Susquehanna River you can target Smallmouth Bass, some of the hardest fighting fish known to anglers. Depending on the time of year, you are likely to reel in Walleye as well. Those who are looking to have a more laid-back adventure will enjoy Al’s specialty trip, targeting Channel Catfish for several hours.
You will target your catch using light tackle and a variety of techniques. Depending on the species, you might try your hand at spinning, jigging, or popping. Your guide Al provides top of the line fishing gear, featuring the craftsmanship of Shimano, St. Croix, Rapala, Suffex, Keitech USA, and Zman. Fly fishermen are welcome, just be sure to bring your own fly rod.
Trips run by Al’s Susquehanna Guide Service depart from Falls, PA located just a few miles from Interstate 81 and the northeast extension of the PA turnpike. Be sure to bring a valid fishing license and your lunch.
Come aboard today and experience great freshwater sport fishing on the Susquehanna River!
The Governor is lifting some restrictions on businesses related to outdoor activities. Beginning May 1, 2020 guiding is permitted as long as social distancing and masking guidelines are respected including maintaining 6’ distance and no more than 2 guests are allowed on a charter boat.
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
RiverPro (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200HP Mercury sportjet engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Falls Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Al's Susquehanna Guide Service
- $225 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Catfish (4 hours)
- $225 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Smallmouth (AM) (4 hours)
- $225 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Walleye (4 hours)
- $300 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Largemouth Bass (6 hours)
- $300 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Smallmouth Bass (6 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Minn-Kota Ultrex
- Ice Box
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Lures (All lures provided)
- Drinks (Water provided )
- Fishing License (You will need a PA. Fishing license )
- River Fishing (Susquehanna North Branch )
- Lake Fishing (Various lakes available upon request )
- Inshore Fishing (Susquehanna River North Branch)
- Light Tackle (Spinning tackle )
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Catfish)
- Trolling (For musky)
- Spinning (We use mostly St-croix rods and Shimano reels )
- Jigging (We fish a lot of HDTACKLE and Zman)
- Popping (Smallmouth love topwater we throw mostly Rapala bai)
- Fly Fishing (I welcome fly fisherman and usually have good succ.)
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Pike (Northern)