Jessie James Charters operates out of Brigantine and Atlantic City, NJ, offering the best range of trips found anywhere around. Lasting anywhere from 3 to 24 hours and targeting anything from Bluefish to Bluefin, these guys have a package for everyone. As well as fishing, they also offer sunset and nature cruises, taking you out to enjoy the area’s stunning beauty and incredible wildlife.
Whatever you do on your trip, do it with confidence aboard a safe, well-equipped boat. Captain Mark’s 35’ T. Jason boat can carry groups of six with ease, and cruise just short of 20 knots to get you to the best fishing spots quickly. Downeast boats have become iconic in the area due to their hardiness and great fishing space and this one comes fully loaded for awesome fishing.
The boat is equipped with outriggers and downriggers to target the broadest range of species. Her GPS and fishfinder will get you locked in on the best fishing spots, where her tournament-grade tackle will have you pulling in the very best the ocean has to offer.
The crew also offers 2-person back bay flats boat trips!
With trips fishing anywhere from the local bays to the darkest depths of the Atlantic, you will need a huge array of fishing tackle to target your chosen species. This is exactly what you get, with light and heavy tackle and the option to troll, bottom fish, spin, jig, pop, drift, or kite fish.
Charters start at 4 hours, targeting Striped Bass, Bluefish, Flounder, Blue, Weakfish, and other seasonal favorites. Up for the ultimate adventure? Climb aboard in the middle of the night and travel until dawn, where you will be fishing for Bluefin and Yellowfin Tuna, Blue and White Marlin, and Wahoo, as well as deep dropping for Tilefish, Swordfish, various types of Shark, and other abyssal bottom dwellers.
So what are you waiting for? The fish won’t catch itself! Book yourself in and get ready for an awesome trip, whichever one you choose!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
T. Jason (Downeast) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 450HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Brigantine Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Jessie James Charters
- $200 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Fall Striper Special (4 hours)
- $200 per person - 6 Hour Trip – Fall Striper Special (6 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Back Bay (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Back Bay (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay/Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay/Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bay/Nearshore (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Evening Shark Special (5 hours)
- $900 per person - Overnight Trip – Canyon (Shared) (24 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bay/Nearshore (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Shark, Bottom Fishing or Trolling (10 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore (12 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Tuna/Shark (12 hours)
- $2,800 per group - 16 Hour Trip–Offshore 5 People MAX (16 hours)
- $3,300 per group - Overnight Trip–Canyon 4 People MAX (24 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)