FIRST TIME CLIENT RECEIVE A FREE JESSE JAMES T-SHIRT!
Jessie James Charters operates out of Brigantine and Atlantic City, NJ, offering the best range of trips found anywhere around. Lasting anywhere from 3 to 24 hours and targeting anything from Bluefish to Bluefin, these guys have a package for everyone. As well as fishing, they also offer sunset and nature cruises, taking you out to enjoy the area’s stunning beauty and incredible wildlife.
Whatever you do on your trip, do it with confidence aboard a safe, well-equipped boat. Captain Mark’s 35’ T. Jason boat can carry groups of six with ease, and cruise just short of 20 knots to get you to the best fishing spots quickly. Downeast boats have become iconic in the area due to their hardiness and great fishing space and this one comes fully loaded for awesome fishing.
The boat is equipped with outriggers and downriggers to target the broadest range of species. Her GPS and fishfinder will get you locked in on the best fishing spots, where her tournament-grade tackle will have you pulling in the very best the ocean has to offer.
With trips fishing anywhere from the local bays to the darkest depths of the Atlantic, you will need a huge array of fishing tackle to target your chosen species. This is exactly what you get, with light and heavy tackle and the option to troll, bottom fish, spin, jig, pop, drift, or kite fish.
Charters start at 4 hours, targeting Striped Bass, Bluefish, Flounder, Blue, Weakfish, and other seasonal favorites. Up for the ultimate adventure? Climb aboard in the middle of the night and travel until dawn, where you will be fishing for Bluefin and Yellowfin Tuna, Blue and White Marlin, and Wahoo, as well as deep dropping for Tilefish, Swordfish, various types of Shark, and other abyssal bottom dwellers.
Captain offers trips in Atlantic City and Brigantine. So what are you waiting for? The fish won’t catch itself!
Contact captain for pick-up instructions.
Customary tip is 20%
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Jessie James Charters
- $500 per group - 3 hour morning bay / inshore trip (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 hr afternoon bay / inshore (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay/Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay/Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bay/Nearshore (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Evening Shark Special (5 hours)
- $900 per person - Overnight Trip – Canyon (Shared) (24 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bay/Nearshore (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 10 Hour – Shark/Bottom Fish/Troll (10 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore (12 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Tuna/Shark (12 hours)
- $3,000 per group - 16 Hour Trip–Offshore 5 People MAX (16 hours)
- $3,600 per group - Overnight Trip–Canyon 4 People MAX (24 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
T. Jason (Downeast) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 450HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: