Wave Cutter Charters takes you fishing around the rich waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The boat has seen numerous anglers fish, including both hardcore anglers who head out up to 100 miles offshore and novice anglers who take on juicy tablefare inshore. Now matter how experienced you are, one thing is sure - Wave Cutter will give you a trip to remember.
The game is on throughout the year. You could be searching for Sharks with your kids, or invite your fishing buddies for some real offshore adventure, chasing Tunas around the rigs. Bottom fishing for Snapper is another great way to spend your day on the water. Or, if you care to fish for Mackerel, how about some early spring nearshore trolling? Depending on your target, you could be fishing anywhere between nine and 100 miles.
Captain Joseph is the owner and an experienced captain and knows these waters like the back of his palm. He loves fishing and enjoys putting his customers on fish. For Captain Joseph, these trips are not just work, but also enjoyment. He will put all his efforts in providing you with a trip to long remember.
You will be fishing from a 48’ Bacle offshore sport fishing boat. She has the stability and strength to help you take on big fish in comfort. The boat is powered by two 660 HP Cummins engines and features quality navigational electronics. The boat comes with two heads, a shower, two refrigerators, a convection microwave oven, satellite tv and Blu-ray player, as well as outdoor and indoor stereo. The vessel has the capacity to sleep six fishermen and has a spacious deck for when the fishing action kicks off.
The crew will supply all the bait, tackle, and licensing, and will also clean and bag your catch. Please remember to include 15-20% gratuities for the first mate. You should bring food and drinks, but please avoid bringing glass bottles. When you’re dressing for the trip, choose shoes with no black soles, put on sunscreen, a cap, and sunglasses. Bring a camera and hop on!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bacle (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 660HP Cummings QSM11 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Pensacola Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Wave Cutter Charters
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Nearshore Troling (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Shark Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Nearshore Trolling (8 hours)
- $1,650 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $2,100 per group - 10 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 12 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (12 hours)
- $3,000 per group - 12 Hour Trip - Offshore Trolling (12 hours)
- $4,200 per group - 24 Hour Trip - Offshore Trolling (24 hours)
- $4,500 per group - 24 Hour Trip - Rigs Run (24 hours)
- $5,000 per day per group - 36 Hour Trip - Offshore Trolling (2 days)
- $5,000 per day per group - 36 Hour Trip - Rigs Run (2 days)
- $6,500 per day per group - 48 Hour Trip - Rigs Run (2 days)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (when availible)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)