High Tide Charters is run by Captain Andrew out of Lake Charles, Louisiana. He is a full-time guide in the Lake Charles area and has spent his whole life on the water around these parts. He’s caught fish in just about every stretch of water from Calcasieu to Sabine Lake and the Gulf of Mexico. He specializes in light tackle inshore fishing for Speckled Trout and Redfish.
Most of the year is spent fishing Redfish and Trout, and depending on the season you will also chase for Flounder, Cobia, and Tripletail. During wintertime, the coveted trophy sized Speckled Trout is a popular target. Whether you want to chase schooling Trout for fast action fishing, sight cast Redfish in the shallow Louisiana marshes, or go nearshore to try your hand at fighting a big Cobia or Tripletail, Captain Andrew has you covered.
You will be fishing out of a 2017 Haynie 25’ bay boat powered by a 350 HP Mercury Verado. The boat is built to ensure a safe ride and comfortable, spacious fishing room. It also includes all the necessary navigation and safety equipment, as well as a live well for bait.
Captain Andrew also offers pickup from the casinos in Lake Charles if you would like to stay there and be able to walk right out to the dock and head out on your trip. If you’re looking for an authentic experience in fishing on and around the Louisiana coast, he’s the man for the job. Those looking to bring their catch home should bring along an ice box if they have one. Live bait is not included and typically costs $10 per person, based upon the marina’s price. Apart from that, make sure to bring sunglasses, don’t forget your fishing license and you’ll be fishing before you know it.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Haynie Custom (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 350HP Mercury Verado engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 70 knots.
Types of Fishing
Lake Charles Fishing Calendar
FAQs about High Tide Charters
- $500 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Casino Pickup (4 hours)
- $700 per day per group, additional $200 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $200 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (AM) – Casino Pickup (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing (Calcasieu river and ship channel)
- Lake Fishing (Calcasieu lake, also known as “Big Lake”)
- Inshore Fishing (Calcasieu estuary)
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to five miles out.)
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing (Coastal salt marshes)
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout