Team Buck Rogers Fishing Charters offer a variety of trips suited for fishermen of any experience level. Captain Chad specializes in offshore fishing, from bottom fishing to trolling. With 25 years of experience behind him, he knows exactly where to take you for a good time fishing. Fishing in these parts is great during the entire year, so the best time for a trip is whenever you want it to be.
Waters near Jacksonville offer a variety of places to go fishing, from caves and ledges to artificial reefs such as concrete rubble, culverts, reef balls, and so on. Following from that, the fish species you will encounter are numerous and include Red snapper, Gag Grouper, Black Sea Bass, Vermilion Snapper, Cobia, Tarpon, King Mackerel, Barracuda, Mahi Mahi, and a variety of sharks as well. Even the Great White is known to be spotted every now and then.
Captain Chad has two center console boats, which as very similar as you will no doubt notice from some of the photos available. You will find they have all the necessary safety and navigation equipment included, as well as a toilet for those longer trips out. The spacious T-Tops will provide plenty of shade for a comfortable journey. A cooler can be provided for any drinks or snacks you might decide to bring in as well.
All the necessary fishing equipment including rods, reels, and tackle is included, as well as the required fishing licenses. Some of the things you might to bring along are sunblock and polarised sunglasses, especially for long trips. Captain Chad will take care of the rest. Come aboard as a client, and leave as a friend!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Polar (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Jacksonville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Team Buck Rogers Fishing Charters
- $725 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $725 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $932 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Offshore Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $932 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Offshore Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,087 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Offshore Trip (8 hours)
- $1,501 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Extended Day Trip (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Licenses are covered for up to 6 people.)
- River Fishing (St. Johns River )
- Nearshore Fishing (Beach fishing and up to 5 miles out.)
- Offshore Fishing (From 5-65 miles depending on duration.)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)