Here at Keepin it Reel Charters we will do whatever it takes to give you a memorable day on the water! We are moored just minutes from the amazing picturesque striper fishing that the north shore has to offer.
Their 26’ Sea Hunt Gamefish is fully-rigged with dual Simrad 12” GPS and Sounders, HD 4G radar, live Sirius weather overlay, Simrad integrated auto pilot, 2 live wells (38 gallon helm and 27 gallon transom), Taco outriggers, JL audio 6 speaker stereo, vapor misters, full cockpit, underwater lighting package, and a large porcelin head.
Interested in catching keepers on light tackle? Pick your choice of gear, as we have sets of Shimano OC Baitrunners paired with Ugly Stik Tiger light rods in sizes of 4000, 6000 and 8000 which we fearlessly pitch live bait to hungry stripers with!
Is it more topwater action you’re looking for? We fish with medium, light-action Ugly Stik Inshore Select rods paired with old-school bulletproof Penn 4300SS spinning reels which make every fish a memorable battle!
Maybe you’re after some great table fare? Try some of my homemade Cod and Haddock jigs as you pull up your limit on the bottom-dwelling brutes.
For those looking for the ultimate adventure, our offshore Shark charters are easily the most exciting trips we offer. Test your strength against these leviathans with stand up harnesses paired with Tiagra 30W’s and Penn 50W’s!
Each of these battles can last anywhere from 30 mins to several hours. In the downtime from these trips, we usually fill the fish box and ultimately your freezer with cod, Haddock, and Pollock.
Whatever you’re after, you can’t go wrong with Keepin It Reel Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Marblehead Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Keepin It Reel Charters
- $225 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Trip - After Work Special (2 hours)
- $275 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip - After work special (3 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip - Shark Fishing (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Will catch and use)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Upon request )
- Drinks (Bottled waters)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (20 miles)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Shark (Thresher)