Sea Time Sport Fishing Charters offers a huge range of options, fishing the surrounding waters for anything from Tarpon to Marlin. With the choice of four, six, and eight-hour trips and various starting times, you can find your dream fishing trip and be sure it will suit your schedule.
Fish aboard the “Sea Time”, a 40’ Topaz Express Fisherman built in 1989 and beautifully maintained ever since. She comes ready for the biggest blue water battles, with tuna tubes, outriggers and the latest electronics to make sure you get on the fish.
When fishing offshore, you will be running and gunning, moving from spot to spot while keeping an eye out for birds, debris, or action on the surface. This is fast-paced fishing and the ultimate thrill for big game anglers.
Reef and wreck trips involve much less traveling but that doesn’t mean there won’t be action. You’ll be anchored up around various local hotspots, chumming the water and pulling in fish after fish until you have enough to fill the freezer and feed the family.
Busy all day? Why not try night fishing? hit the reefs or stay in the shallows to wrestle with inshore brutes like Tarpon and Sharks. These trips are a great way to beat the heat and many of the biggest fish are more active at night.
Whatever you do, count on these guys to get you on some awesome catches. Captain Jayme heads a family-owned and operated team which puts you at the center of every trip. From families and first-timers to seasoned pros and avid sport fishers, they will tailor your trip to what you want.
Sea Time Sport Fishing Charters proudly offers a military discount to all active or retired personnel.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Topaz Express Fisherman (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1989. Powered by 2 375HP CAT 3208 turbo diesels engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 1% fee.
Key Largo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sea Time Sport Fishing Charters
- $675 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Night Tarpon & Sharks (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Reef/Wreck (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Reef/Wreck (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Reef/Wreck (Night) (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Reef/Wreck (6 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Reef/Wreck (Night) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Reef/Wreck (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)