Fish On Adventure Charters is a family-friendly company that offers exciting trips out of Fort Myers. After just one trip with Captain Michael, a local professional, you will have an ice-chest full of memories. Experience the very best fishing that Southwest Florida has to offer and come back for more!
Every fishing fanatic won’t miss the chance to battle Tarpon, chase Redfish, fish the flats for Trout and Snook, troll for King Mackerel or target Cobia. With Grouper, Mangrove Snapper, Lane Snapper, Blacktip, Bull, and Hammerhead shark all among the popular catches, who can resist a trip with Capt. Michael?
Fish On Adventure Charters always stays on top of a hot bite. If the bite is not there, Capt. Michael will move the boat and try as many spots as needed. He is always up to date with the current fishing conditions. On your day out with Michael, you will be fishing like the locals!
The boat you will be fishing on is a brand-new 23’ Sportsman bay boat. With a single 150 HP Yamaha engine, top-notch navigational and fish finding electronics, and finest gear, the boat is ready to get you to the ‘honey holes’ quickly and safely. Whether you are fishing with your family, kids, or colleagues, there is enough space for a group of up to 4 anglers.
Capt. Michael will provide you with all the necessary gear and tackle to make sure you have a successful trip. Bait and licenses are also included in the trips. When you’re done fishing, the captain will clean the catch for you. As well as that, you will be offered drinking water, so just grab something to eat. Fish on!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sportsman (Bay boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Bokeelia Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish On Adventure – Pine Island
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (2)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout