Tidalist Charters offers a huge range of inshore fishing trips out of Fairhope, AL, targeting every major species at the time and place they show up best. With charters running throughout the day and into the night, you will always find the perfect trip to suit your schedule at a price you can’t beat.
Spend your day fishing the local bays for Flounder, Trout, Redfish, and more. These are the area’s top resident species and promise great fights and delicious table fare. Throughout the year, Tidalist Charters also offers various specialty trips, targeting Shrimp, Sheepshead, and Cobia right when they are at their peak.
You will be spending the day aboard Captain Robb’s 24’ Cobia center console. Built in 2001, this sturdy, reliable vessel can cruise at well over 50 knots. She can carry up to four anglers to the best fishing spots without wasting precious fishing time. The boat is equipped with GPS and fishfinder so you don’t waste any time once you get there, either.
All trips come with quality tackle for a range of techniques, with spinning, jigging, drifting and bottom fishing making up most of your trip. You will be given a selection of lures and a livewell bursting with bait to make sure nothing can resist your hooks. At the end of your trip, all your catch will be cleaned and filleted, ready to take home and enjoy.
The waters of Mobile Bay, Fort Morgan, and Dauphin Island are full of awesome fish just waiting for a hook to drift their way. So climb aboard with Captain Robb and grab yourself a freezer-full!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cobia (Center console) originally built in 2001. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 55 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Fairhope Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Tidalist Charters - Inshore
- $275 per group - 4 Hour Solo Inshore Trip Single (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Sheepshead (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Inshore Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips are appreciated!!)
- Drinks (Bottled water & Ginger ale)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout