Fish On Adventure Charters invites you to explore the inshore and nearshore waters of Southwest Florida. The company is operated by Captain Michael, a local professional who enjoys being part of the breathtaking nature of that part of the world. Let him show you, your family, friends, and fishing buddies the art of fishing!
Hop onboard Michael’s 23’ Hanson bay boat. It’s single 150 HP Suzuki engine will power you to the area’s flats, reefs, wrecks, inshore, and nearshore waters. There is plenty of space for up to six anglers to fish, sit, or just daydream. The boat is outfitted with navigational electronics, fish finding equipment, and finest gear to make great catches possible. All aboard!
Fish On Adventure Charters can cater to anglers of all skill levels and ages. Introduce your child to fishing or take your friends out for a fun day on the water. Learn a new technique if you are a complete beginner or master your cast. Test yourself in bottom fishing, trolling, jigging, and spinning.
Get your hands on Redfish, Snook, and Speckled Trout. Spend your day chasing mighty Tarpon or target Shark if you are a big fan of fangs. Fish for Mangrove Snapper and Lane Snapper, Gag Grouper or Cobia and Kingfish a bit further out.
Whichever trip you choose, you don’t have to worry about anything. Just bring your own drinks and food, everything else is covered. Capt. Michael will provide all the necessary rods, reels, tackle, licenses, and bait. As well as that, he will send your catch home cleaned and ready to go straight into the frying pan.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Hanson (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Matlacha Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish On Adventure – Matlacha
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout