Fish On Adventure Charters invites you to join them on the beautiful waters of Florida’s ‘Waterfront Wonderland.’ Check the bite inshore and nearshore and get the most out of your Cape Coral fishing adventure.
Captain Michael will take you to the most productive spots only he knows about. Just name the fish species you’d like to target and soon enough your rods will be busy.
Get your hands on various types of Shark, Trout, Redfish, Snook or Grouper. Check the bite for Lane and Mangrove Snapper, head a bit further out for Cobia and King Mackerel or spend a whole day chasing the ‘Silver King’ Tarpon. If there is any other Cape Coral target you’re thinking about, just let Capt. Michael know and he will lead you to the fish.
All the magic happens aboard a brand-new 23’ Sportsman bow rider. It is a comfortable and seaworthy fishing machine that performs well in Florida’s State Waters. The boat comes powered by a single 150 HP Yamaha engine and features top-notch electronics and tools to save your time while searching for fish.
Fish On Adventure Charters is great for every angler. Whether it’s a group of fishing buddies, a family or friends, anyone will be able to have a fun and productive day on the water.
All trips come inclusive with rods, reels, tackle, bait, and all the licenses. When you come back to shore, Capt. Michael will clean your catch so that you get your weekly dinners sorted out. Just bring your own food and drinks. Welcome aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sportsman (Bow rider) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Cape Coral Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish On Adventure Charters - Cape Coral
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout